Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Bike action.

  1. #1
    D upton-Hackett.
    Guest

    Bike action.

    Sorry if i give the impression of overload it's not meant.

    Derek.
    Last edited by D upton-Hackett.; 28th September 2009 at 11:53.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Don Ellis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    556
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bike action.

    Good shots, Derek... I don't recall doing those things on my bike... which is one reason I'm still alive.

    Cheers,
    Don

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,627
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bike action.

    ah, to be young and foolish again. thanks, derek.

    wayne
    www.pbase.com/wwp

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    1,040
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bike action.

    Derek,

    well timed images, well caught using a small sensor camera. What did you settle on in the end an LX3 or GX200? - these look a bit LX3ish to me!

    Tim

  5. #5
    D upton-Hackett.
    Guest

    Re: Bike action.

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Ellis View Post
    Good shots, Derek... I don't recall doing those things on my bike... which is one reason I'm still alive.

    Cheers,
    Don
    Thank you Don,
    I too haven't the bottle.

    Derek.

  6. #6
    D upton-Hackett.
    Guest

    Re: Bike action.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Derek,

    well timed images, well caught using a small sensor camera. What did you settle on in the end an LX3 or GX200? - these look a bit LX3ish to me!

    Tim
    Tim and wayne, your encouraging comments very welcome.
    It took a good few shots to get it right, worth it though. The camera GX200 was my 2nd choice the LX3 was imposable to get at the time.

    Am now saving for the super DP2, given some wonderful pics on this forum.

    Be lucky.
    Derek.

  7. #7
    Senior Member pollobarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern Italy
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bike action.

    Derek,

    nice pictures, I would have cropped the first and the third, throwing away the part to the left. Like the second one most

    rgds

    paul
    "I ruined my health by drinking to everyone else's." Brendan Behan
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pollobarca/

  8. #8
    D upton-Hackett.
    Guest

    Re: Bike action.

    Quote Originally Posted by pollobarca View Post
    Derek,

    nice pictures, I would have cropped the first and the third, throwing away the part to the left. Like the second one most

    rgds

    paul
    Paul,

    Must agree with you. At the time of sending could not make up my mind to crop or not to crop.

    Thanks to all for helpful pointers.

    Derek.
    Last edited by D upton-Hackett.; 31st August 2009 at 02:10. Reason: text correction.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •