The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Upgrading from Finepix Z1

jonoslack

Control yourself Jono - stiff upper lip and all that: have another cold shower :)
Just packing for the plane, so, unless I'm a sadder bastard than I think, I won't see the result anyway.
Just setting it up for you guys
:p

As for the cold shower - 'another' is not a possibility, are you telling me I should have my first one?
:ROTFL:

My only current problem is that I have to get up at 3.00am :cry:

jonoslack

And your next one is working out that Geneva is in Switzerland, and that you need garlic to drive a car on the wrong side in France:ROTFL:
Don't give a toss where Geneva is (we've got Emma's TomTom, and I know where La Rosiere is).
As for the Garlic . . . . the bits of me that aren't made of burgundy, ARE made of garlic :ROTFL:

Lili

Nice shot Jon, the little Fuji Z series are not bad at all, they still have the Super HR CCD sensors after all ;)

D

dickinsonjon

It's near Le Grand Bornand, French Alpies - very near to the Col de la Colombiere, which is used by the Tour de France sometimes. Nice place.

Cheers
Jon