The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sometimes its all about the Light

Lili

S6000fd at 300mm-e, 1/1000 at f8, ISO100

S6000fd 28mm-e

Last edited:

Lili

Light falls where and when it will.

sometimes we are fortunate enough to catch it

S6000fd

Lili

Thanks Will!

And sometimes light is best in shades of black, whitre, and gray..

S6000fd

pollobarca

Concur with Will on the last colour photo Lili, the aircraft takes the eye along and evidences the long cloud behind. Like the bnw too. I must take up courage and try some too.

Lili

Concur with Will on the last colour photo Lili, the aircraft takes the eye along and evidences the long cloud behind. Like the bnw too. I must take up courage and try some too.
Thank you :)
Seriously, the bridgecams are awfully useful creatures, this one, without changing lenses or adding anything went from these sky shots to this

This flower is about 1/2 inch across, it was very windy. I was able to get close enough to shield it from the wind using the petal type lens hood.
The Fuji is not DSLR fast, but is so versatile for all that!

D

D upton-Hackett.

Gosh! that really jumps out at you, lovely.

Derek.