The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

35mm f1.4 edges

ryc

Some people have been asking how this lens performs at the edges. Well, I was at the beach this weekend and I took a snapshot from my hotel room of the hotel grounds. I uploaded the picture to Zenfolio in original size as a jpg and made it accessible for download. It was shot at ISO 200 1/800 hand held at f5.6. Again, just a snap shot but there is stuff there to dig into if you want.

http://www.jorgetorralba.com/p323071619/e2fcfcd67#h2fcfcd67

just hover over the photo and a menu will come up where yo can download the original.

The focus area was near the white chair in the center.

goonygoogoo

Not bad in my opinion. The thing I noticed though is that red fringing around the white chair and other white areas but it should be easy enough to remove in post.

ryc

i was going to buy something else. however, i found myself missing the sony and the only camera they had on my spontaneous trip to the camera store was the 850. So, now I have an 850. And quite honestly, I cannot tell the difference between it and the 900 :)

T

tombanz10

You have captured these photos in nice contrast. I have noticed that The sunlight were being piped in the window, So It was difficult to captured the photos in that mode. But I liked your job. I wish that You will come with some new photos with sharp result.