The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX Body Cap Update

Jim DE

Hot, FYI It's been 5 days since I ordered the caps from that http://cgi.ebay.com/Camera-Body-Rear...ns_Accessories site and essentially all I have heard is they received payment the day of the order. No info as to whether they have shipped the product or not. I know with another China site they informed me of every single move they made ;)

I could look in the mailbox tomorrow and see them there but it would of been nice to know the disposition of the order or of gotten some direct comment from the seller themselves.

Jim DE

Hot, as things usually go, I just now got a shipping notification from that site that it was shipped today ;)

T

tigertimb

My set of body and lens cap made by JJC have arrived.
They fit firmly and snuggly and my NEX is now more portable than ever with the body in one pocket and lens in another!

(the body now fits perfectly inside my old semi-hard case for the G9 for when I want to pack it securely)

Jim DE

Yeah and the rear lens caps are being sold for $5.99 as well ..... I bought my rear lens cap from Sony months ago before the china stuff came out for $25.99. Bet you can imagine how I feel huh?