The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Amount - NEX adaptor, no EXIF with teleconverter.

BackToSlr

My A-mount adaptor does not report EXIF correctly, when i put teleconverter in between (Sony 2x converter), I have tried with 70-400G and Minolta 200 G. Makes me annoyed, i wonder if others have had a similar experience? or is my adaptor faulty?

Exif reporting works fine with A mount cameras (with teleconvter and lenses mentioned).

Any ideas?

Cheers,

N

T

tigertimb

Hmmm, I didn't think I was getting info in the exif at all, but your comment has just made me recheck and I am seeing the same as you; info for the A-mount lenses, but with a teleconverter (Minolta 1.4x), I'm losing both the information on the focal length and the aperture!

BackToSlr

Hmmm, I didn't think I was getting info in the exif at all, but your comment has just made me recheck and I am seeing the same as you; info for the A-mount lenses, but with a teleconverter (Minolta 1.4x), I'm losing both the information on the focal length and the aperture!
Yes same for me. I read on dpreview from some other user that the user manual (for the adapter says do not user teleconverters)

N