The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Apple is looking to buy Sony!

Diane B

I don't know. The rumor in this part of the world is that Apple is going to double the size of the new server farm here in western NC (just a few miles from me) and that site work has already started. Its been reported in Charlotte Business Week and there's fly over footage showing the site work. The new server farm of 500,000 sq feet is due to open just anytime and doublng that this soon will eat up some of their cash. Then again, that's a bunch of cash.

Diane

sebboh

sounds to me like there is a lot of speculation about apple buying a video game company and just happens to have enough cash to buy all of sony or other large companies, not that anyone thinks they actually will. apple buying sony sounds like a terrible business move to me, but i'm not steve jobs.

jonoslack

sounds to me like there is a lot of speculation about apple buying a video game company and just happens to have enough cash to buy all of sony or other large companies, not that anyone thinks they actually will. apple buying sony sounds like a terrible business move to me, but i'm not steve jobs.
I quite agree. Why on earth would they.