The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X-FUJINON EBC 50MM F1.2 ON NEX-5

pegelli

Great shots 好傻好天真

They show a very capable lens, but also a very capable photographer.

Judging by the small dof I assume most of these shots were taken near wide open, am I correct?

B

Bigeyes

Great shots 好傻好天真

They show a very capable lens, but also a very capable photographer.

Judging by the small dof I assume most of these shots were taken near wide open, am I correct?
Yes! You are right, mostly by F1.2 OR MAX F1.4 :bang:

K

kellmjones

Yes! You are right, mostly by F1.2 OR MAX F1.4 :bang:
Excellent use of the 50mm f1.2! May I ask how you adapted the lens to your NEX? I have two mint condition x-fujinon lenses that I would love to try on an NEX.

thePiRaTE!!

Looks great. I can see the lens is capable, but also your touch on the color and composition is great. Would you say that compared to other popular f1.2's that this one is special in some way?

Cheers,

Kelly.

EDIT: I ask because I know you have tried many ;)

Amatieris

Excellent pictures, in fact some of the best I have seen coming from NEX! Would you mind telling what software you use for processing?

AGeoJO

I agree, those are some very impressive shots :thumb:. There is one right now on that big auction side that has been converted to a Leica M mount. Could that be possibly the same lens used for those images posted here :D?