Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sony A77

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sony A77

Quote Originally Posted by ptomsu View Post
    Sorry but this is not a good discussion!
    So?
    M262 ZM 25/2.8 35/1.4 50/2 85/2

Post Thanks / Like

What they (Sony) read, think, produce ... or whathever .. is THEIR thing.
    They also can make cars with 2 wheels or propeller-driven rockets to Mars.
    Why someone that itches? Does someone have shares?

PS: discussions always should have level of Nobel awards speeches.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by jfirneno View Post
    Interesting thread. But if Sony were reading through the comments they might be confused. Some folks think there are not enough high end (pro) lenses and cameras. Other folks think the equipment (lenses) are too expensive. I guess they'll just have to steer for the middle and hope to hit the sweet spot where they satisfy the highest number of people (or make the largest amount of money, which can be a different thing).

Regards
    John
    For me, it's a combination of factors. I certainly have no problem with spending money on lenses, but, if all of these rumors are correct, I think my concern about the 24mm's size, combined with the price, may keep me away. Heck, even if the lens was $999, but half the size and slower, I might consider buying it a little more. We'll see.

Of course, if Sony had at least one, normal-ish, small lens to offer, I wouldn't be concerned about the size of lenses so much. At this rate, I'll probably just stick to ZM glass for the NEX-7.

Post Thanks / Like

For $1k, I'm buying legacy glass and adapting it (and I'm sure I'll get just as good a results and smaller size to boot)...
    SONY A900
    Always outnumbered, never outgunned.
    My Site|Facebook Fanpage|

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by douglasf13 View Post
    For me, it's a combination of factors. I certainly have no problem with spending money on lenses, but, if all of these rumors are correct, I think my concern about the 24mm's size, combined with the price, may keep me away. Heck, even if the lens was $999, but half the size and slower, I might consider buying it a little more. We'll see.

Of course, if Sony had at least one, normal-ish, small lens to offer, I wouldn't be concerned about the size of lenses so much. At this rate, I'll probably just stick to ZM glass for the NEX-7.
    I don't doubt that all the comments have merit with respect to the point of view they are coming from. My question is how does Sony figure out which approach helps them most. So I know lots of folks who don't want the expensive glass and would rather that Sony update a lot of the F4 minolta lenses. But I also know that many folks want (and need) some very high end items. Some want FF others APS-C. So who wins? Or rather which way does Sony go? I guess time will tell. But it's interesting to try and guess which direction they'll go first.

Regards
    John

Post Thanks / Like

I guess we all have different needs and expectations. I for instance have no problem with the price and size of the 24, but I also think that Sony should provide several options for those who have different requirements. The 30 seems to fit the bill for small and lower priced, and I'm sure more lenses will come later so no worries.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still waiting on an e-mount ultrawide...
    SONY A900

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by edwardkaraa View Post
    I guess we all have different needs and expectations. I for instance have no problem with the price and size of the 24, but I also think that Sony should provide several options for those who have different requirements. The 30 seems to fit the bill for small and lower priced, and I'm sure more lenses will come later so no worries.
    I honestly think that 30 macro is the weirdest decision of all. It isn't that small or fast. I'd much rather have a Samsung NX 30/2 (even taking into account it would be 7mm for NEX, because of registration differences.)

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by fotografz View Post

The 35mm IQ equal to a medium format has been the "Holy Grail" for decades and decades ... never happened, and IMO, it never will. My old 16 meg CFV produced better files than my 24 meg Sony ... but they are different animals to actually use. Which is my point in all this ... refine the 35mm cameras to do what they do best ... and make it better, faster AF, lower light, more versatile machines than they even are now.

-Marc
    Whilst I agree that the extra real estate of the sensor means that 35mm will never catch up with MF . . . they are both improving at an impressive rate, but may come a point where a 35mm sensor can produce a decent 100mp file, and at that point it's hard to see who is going to pay a multiple price differential to get even better quality . . . .and when that number of people start to decline, then the price differential will become even bigger.

I quite agree about Sony's general strategy in this sort of business, the Vaio laptops being a good case in point - a new and completely different computer every 3 months. Not Helpful.

But it seems to me that the whole SLT strategy is very well thought out and considered - the new 'leaks' with respect to the video capability and high ISO of the A77 sound very impressive . . . full control in video mode, no need for rolling shutter 60fps 1080p, 12 fps still, 102,580 ISO . . . 24mp . . 16-50 weather sealed lens at not much more than half the price of a Nikon 17-55. if it all works properly (and that is one thing good about Sony stuff - it does tend to work), and if they've got the AF right, then it seems to me that it's going to do the business for a lot of people (why do you need a D700 / 5DmkII if the A77 is faster and better at low light).

I understand Bill's concerns, but it seems to me that Sony are very serious about this stuff.

all the best

Just this guy you know

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    Whilst I agree that the extra real estate of the sensor means that 35mm will never catch up with MF . . . they are both improving at an impressive rate, but may come a point where a 35mm sensor can produce a decent 100mp file, and at that point it's hard to see who is going to pay a multiple price differential to get even better quality . . . .and when that number of people start to decline, then the price differential will become even bigger.

I quite agree about Sony's general strategy in this sort of business, the Vaio laptops being a good case in point - a new and completely different computer every 3 months. Not Helpful.

But it seems to me that the whole SLT strategy is very well thought out and considered - the new 'leaks' with respect to the video capability and high ISO of the A77 sound very impressive . . . full control in video mode, no need for rolling shutter 60fps 1080p, 12 fps still, 102,580 ISO . . . 24mp . . 16-50 weather sealed lens at not much more than half the price of a Nikon 17-55. if it all works properly (and that is one thing good about Sony stuff - it does tend to work), and if they've got the AF right, then it seems to me that it's going to do the business for a lot of people (why do you need a D700 / 5DmkII if the A77 is faster and better at low light).

I understand Bill's concerns, but it seems to me that Sony are very serious about this stuff.

all the best
    Hi Jono,
    I know it has been discussed before and I think to understand advantages and disadvantages of both EVF and OVF but personally I am still not a fan of EVF. Even if there are many pluses I feel disconnected from the subject and the real world with an EVF. I think (and hope for Sony useres) that Sony should offer both options in the future.
    Of course medium format is a high premium price, and also much slower cameras, but besides IQ itself there is also one other advantage - a big and bright viewfinder which allows to judge focus without additional magnification.

Having said this from the limited experience I have with the A900 this camera has a great viewfinder as well and great IQ. If I was a Sony guy I wonder if I wanted to replace the A900 with an A77.
    IMO High ISO are overrated anyways. If one has good and fast glass one can do quite a bit even with ISO 640 and lower.
    But lets see what it really is.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ptomsu View Post
    and market share cannot be earned by bringing out big number of new and in fact useless camera models, .......
    Sorry, but I don't agree and find it even elitist and offensive.

+ first: the market for low/medium end models is far bigger then the market for so called "advanced amateurs" you find on these fora. So market share is driven by the 200/300/500 series (incl. the SLT's), not by the A700 and FF's
    + second: useless for you doesn't mean useless for everybody.

I agree Sony is slow catering for the future of the "advanced amateurs" without a clear roadmap for FF as well as a very slow A700 replacement, but I don't blame them for what they have done for the (much bigger) bottom of the pyramid.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by t_streng View Post
    Hi Jono,
    I know it has been discussed before and I think to understand advantages and disadvantages of both EVF and OVF but personally I am still not a fan of EVF. Even if there are many pluses I feel disconnected from the subject and the real world with an EVF. I think (and hope for Sony useres) that Sony should offer both options in the future.
    Of course medium format is a high premium price, and also much slower cameras, but besides IQ itself there is also one other advantage - a big and bright viewfinder which allows to judge focus without additional magnification.

Having said this from the limited experience I have with the A900 this camera has a great viewfinder as well and great IQ. If I was a Sony guy I wonder if I wanted to replace the A900 with an A77.
    IMO High ISO are overrated anyways. If one has good and fast glass one can do quite a bit even with ISO 640 and lower.
    But lets see what it really is.
    HI Tom
    Whilst I quite agree about the big bright viewfinders and the troubles with EVF, I've never heard anyone saying that's what they're using MF for. I wonder how good an EVF has to be before one ceases to feel disconnected? Added to which, there has been talk of the A99 having an optical option as well (have to wait and see)

Practice is another issue, as is general ergonomics, and of course, much of this is personal.

My point really was that if something which filled the bill technically for almost all situations was available in a reasonably sized package, then it would become increasingly difficult to get people to pay 15 times as much for something which added quality (but quality which one mostly didn't need), but removed functionality, and at that point the price differential will get even bigger.

Sony don't really have the lenses to take over from Canikon yet, but I can see the A77 taking over from the Canon 5D and Nikon 700 for that vast horde of middle of the road wedding and event photographers (if not from the top of the road photographers like Marc, who are using MF as well).

What's grand is that after a feeling that everything was settling down to 12-16mp cropped sensors and 12-24mp full frame sensors; suddenly we seem to be living in interesting times again.

all the best

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by pegelli View Post
    Sorry, but I don't agree and find it even elitist and offensive.

+ first: the market for low/medium end models is far bigger then the market for so called "advanced amateurs" you find on these fora. So market share is driven by the 200/300/500 series (incl. the SLT's), not by the A700 and FF's
    + second: useless for you doesn't mean useless for everybody.

I agree Sony is slow catering for the future of the "advanced amateurs" without a clear roadmap for FF as well as a very slow A700 replacement, but I don't blame them for what they have done for the (much bigger) bottom of the pyramid.
    I'm right with you here, and if they've been slow with the A700 replacement, at least they've given useable cameras in the meantime (the 580 for instance); what's more, they've obviously been working really hard to get it right.

Just this guy you know

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

HI Tom
    Whilst I quite agree about the big bright viewfinders and the troubles with EVF, I've never heard anyone saying that's what they're using MF for. I wonder how good an EVF has to be before one ceases to feel disconnected? Added to which, there has been talk of the A99 having an optical option as well (have to wait and see)

Practice is another issue, as is general ergonomics, and of course, much of this is personal.

My point really was that if something which filled the bill technically for almost all situations was available in a reasonably sized package, then it would become increasingly difficult to get people to pay 15 times as much for something which added quality (but quality which one mostly didn't need), but removed functionality, and at that point the price differential will get even bigger.

Sony don't really have the lenses to take over from Canikon yet, but I can see the A77 taking over from the Canon 5D and Nikon 700 for that vast horde of middle of the road wedding and event photographers (if not from the top of the road photographers like Marc, who are using MF as well).

What's grand is that after a feeling that everything was settling down to 12-16mp cropped sensors and 12-24mp full frame sensors; suddenly we seem to be living in interesting times again.

all the best
    Of course one buys MF mainly for IQ, but I enjoy the big viewfinders all the time. For me (in case of the S2) I also prefer the user interface with its simplicity over many DSLRs. Its not just IQ and everything else would be worse than a (smaller) DSLR.
    I find the points a) how sits a camera in the hand b) how intuitive is it to control c) how good can you see the subject quite important as well.
    Even the step from DX-viewfinder to FF-viewfinder (lets say K5 to A900) makes quite a difference for my taste.
    As much as I liked the K5 viewfinder I allways found it slightly to small and too dark.

How much more one wants to pay for a little bit more IQ is another question.
    There are some people who pay 7k for a 50mm prime even one can buy a good 50mm lens for 150

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by t_streng View Post
    How much more one wants to pay for a little bit more IQ is another question.
    There are some people who pay 7k for a 50mm prime even one can buy a good 50mm lens for 150

Quite right - but there have to be enough people who want to do this to make manufacturing possible.

And I quite agree about the ergonomics as well, you know how badly I'd like an S2!

Just this guy you know

Andrea Buso

I'm right with you here, and if they've been slow with the A700 replacement, at least they've given useable cameras in the meantime (the 580 for instance); what's more, they've obviously been working really hard to get it right.
    +1

I think, once this new batch of Sony cameras will roll out, it will be quite hard for the "other twos", to do much better with their future models.
    It will not be that easy anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

All I know, is that when it get's here, I'm beating a path to Wayne Fox's shop and I'm getting one!
    SONY A900

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Using the "nexviewer" on my NEX-5 creates an EVF that is a little bigger than my Hasselblad Vs with a prism finder, and using the camera with or without this contraption is still faster to manual focus than my A900, because of focus peaking. In a more static setting, it is more accurate to focus because of focus magnification.

Quite honestly, I adapted to an OVF-less camera more quickly than I expected, and you'll all come around, eventually.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quite honestly, I adapted to an OVF-less camera more quickly than I expected, and you'll all come around, eventually.
    I'm afraid I agree with you - and if the A77 is really small, then I'm on to it in a heartbeat.

Just this guy you know

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I'm afraid I agree with you - and if the A77 is really small, then I'm on to it in a heartbeat.
    Wait, do you mean the NEX-7? The A77 is A700-sized.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Wait, do you mean the NEX-7? The A77 is A700-sized.
    No - not the NEX 7, Are you sure the A77 is A700 sized? it certainly doesn't look like it. Not that the A700 is that big.

Although the NEX7 looks lovely, I primarily want a third line system to be small, with small lenses - don't want to shoot Leica glass on it (not yet at any rate), so m4/3 seems more suitable.

Just this guy you know

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The A77 looks to be a similar, if not a little bigger, in size to the A700. Here is someone's approximate comparison from dpreview:

I believe they used the hotshoe as a size indicator

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Jono,

I have been following the A77 thread as it obviously looks like an interesting camera. I still have a 5D2 as well as my K5 and the Canon rarely sees the light of day. If the A77 is a good as the rumors sound then maybe it could replace one or both.

From your last comment it seems you are thinking about a m4/3 for your small camera. Thinking about abandoning the K5 to go back to m 4/3?

Jim

Post Thanks / Like

As long as the NEX-7's LCD still tilts up, I think I'm gonna bite (if this is a real camera.)
    Looks like you have an answer....

from SAR...

You should tell your readers to hold off on buying the X100. Im seriously contemplating selling my X100. I still prefer the OVF to the NEX EVF but overallt he NEX seems super impressive. The NEX-7 still has the same tilt screen which is useful for shooting from the hip.
    SONY A900

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Utah View Post
    Looks like you have an answer....

from SAR...
    I just saw that. Man, those are pretty exciting rumors. I hope they're true. If that Zeiss 24 has a leaf shutter, I may have to pony up for one, despite the size.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow this looks to be potentially a really great camera. I've been sitting on the fence with the Pentax K5 because of the lack of a lot of local dealer support to handle one in person and some of the perceived quality/ autofocus issues. I love the thought of everything else about that camera though. This looks to add the best things about the K5 like weather sealing, weather resistant lens (albeit only one at the time,) and adds accurate autofocus, articulating screen, and a competitive rumored price point. I'm intrigued right now.

NEX-7 looks like what I hoped the NEX-5 could've been but I will hold out for a more extensive E-mount lens lineup before grabbing another NEX camera.
    Sony Visible Light & IR Photographer
    http://www.iiinelsonimages.com

curious80

HI Tom

I dont understand what new features does A77 add to allow it to replace Canon 5D and Nikon D700? The major selling point of these cameras is the FF sensor with the resulting depth of field control, high-iso performance and more option at wide-angle. A77 would not change any of that. It definitely looks like a great APS-C camera but I don't expect it to replace 5D/D700 any more than I would expect Canon 7D or Nikon D7000 to do that.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't get the leaf shutter thing. Apart from being able to synchronize flash at high shutter speed, what are the other advantages?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by edwardkaraa View Post
    I don't get the leaf shutter thing. Apart from being able to synchronize flash at high shutter speed, what are the other advantages?
    Leaf shutters are silent.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Douglas. I overlooked this leaf shutter feature. If true, this would be the ultimate street cam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

This whole thread has been interesting (to say the least). Regarding the A77, A65 and NEX 7 two things seem certain (at least according to the leak website, SAR): all three models will have a potentially amazing 24Mp EXMOR sensor with promising high ISO performance and DR. That, in and of itself, is significant.

And the 3 MP OLED EVF while not everyone's cup of tea will be nearly DOUBLE the resolution and clarity of the best anyone's currently experienced (namely Panasonic's EVF included G cams). Something I would not dismiss so quickly out of hand. And if you haven't seen the potential of OLED I suggest going to your nearest Sony Style store to see what they're like on their miniature DVD players for a sense of them. I think you can connect the dots rather quickly.

Finally all the 'leaked' images to date have been published with absolutely NO sense of scale whatsoever. All the comments of whether the 24mm Zeiss (in particular) is too big or not 'pancake' enough seem irrelevant without REALLY having had a chance to see and hold the thing for real. At first blush, based on some of the design cues in the purloined images and experience with the current NEX models it does, indeed, seem HUGE. But is it? Based on the leaked images, I for one really have no idea. And to dismiss the camera as unworthy for 'street' use because the lens protrudes too much seems waaaaaay premature. With no scale indications in the available images the lens I think gives the illusion of looking HUGE when it may, in fact, be far from it. (Is an M9 with a 24mm Summicron too huge? I don't think so.)

My guess is the NEX 7 body is going to be bigger than the current, uber-compact NEX bodies. A lot bigger. Certainly bigger than the Leica X1 or Fuji X100 and perhaps even a lot closer to the Leica M8/M9 in size and form. (Would that be a bad thing??). Not too honkin' huge a la DSLRs (like NEX 7's two beefier stable mates). That would make the 24mm lens in the same diminutive league as the M's 24mm. And if that's the case, then that lens won't be the horror show many have suggested. But, if the leaf shutter rumor I just heard is correct, might make this camera with it's promising HUGE sensor, extraordinary EVF, somewhat decent high ISO performance (if the new BIONZ image processor passes muster with everyone), robust, compact magnesium-clad body and from what I can tell excellent ergonomic design a camera that may very well finally, set the standard in the digital age.

With the A77/A65 (it's magnesium clad weather sealed and non-magnesium, non-weather sealed counterparts) offering an excellent albeit more traditional (and, alas, somewhat beefier) user experience.
    Last edited by peterb; 5th August 2011 at 04:49.
    Life is an infinite series of moments called..."now".
    My job is to capture them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hi, Peter. There've already been sizing approximations done by various people, and it looks to be a little bigger than my NEX-5 with a leather half-case on it. So, while it is a little bigger than current NEX cameras, it isn't anywhere near M9 size. The Zeiss 24 in the rumored photos looks to be just a tad longer than the kit zoom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The full specs of the A77 and it's derivatives can be seen from the following link: http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/sr5-t...-nex-5n-specs/

As a wildlife photographer I am particularly intrigued by the "smart tele 1.4 or 2.0 X converter" function. Is this just another name for a digital focal length extender or is there really something else going on that makes use of image resizing in PS redundant?!

Whichever which way, this is beginning to look some exciting camera and the much awaited A99 even more so: D
    Cheers, Dave
    www.simmondsphotography.com

curious80

Quote Originally Posted by dhsimmonds View Post
    As a wildlife photographer I am particularly intrigued by the "smart tele 1.4 or 2.0 X converter" function. Is this just another name for a digital focal length extender or is there really something else going on that makes use of image resizing in PS redundant?!
    I like this option. Most probably it is just going to be cropping - I doubt there would be much more to it, except that metering might be tuned to the crop instead of the full-image which would be nice to have. But I still think it would be a pretty useful option specially with a 24MP sensor which has lots of room for cropping.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not super familiar with the Sony Alpha lens lineup specs but will the 16-50/2.8 be the first weather resistent lens or are there others already? Otherwise it would seem that they will have to revamp some to compensate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by HiredArm View Post
    I'm not super familiar with the Sony Alpha lens lineup specs but will the 16-50/2.8 be the first weather resistent lens or are there others already? Otherwise it would seem that they will have to revamp some to compensate.
    Compensate for what?

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Compensate for the lack of weather resistent lenses while having a few weather resistent bodies. Image quality has always been great with the stuff Sony has.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yeah, the A700, A850 and A900 are all weathersealed. I've yet to hear of anyone having any failures, despite no lens seals.

This always comes to mind:http://www.swiatobrazu.pl/sony_dslr_...kar_rally.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yeah, the A700, A850 and A900 are all weathersealed. I've yet to hear of anyone having any failures, despite no lens seals.

This always comes to mind:http://www.swiatobrazu.pl/sony_dslr_...kar_rally.html
    Yes, I agree with Douglas. As wildlife is usually my 'thing' I tend to be out and about in all weathers, not just in damp 'ol England but also rain forests and deserts when travelling. None of my Sony gear including Sony/Zeiss lenses have ever let me down. It just isn't a consideration with their top end gear.
    Cheers, Dave

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. I was thinking the A77 with 16-50/2.8 and Sony G 70-200/2.8 might be a good combo.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

One other question... How do the Zeiss 85 and 135 compare to each other? I wanted a portrait lens to add as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Both are excellent lenses
    The CZ 135/1.8 is generally a little sharper than the CZ 85/1.4, some people like the "drawing style" of the 85 better for portraits.
    Bokeh quality is in the same league
    The 135 might be a bit long as portrait lens on a A77/APS-C

So for me on FF it's a toss-up and depending on personal preference
    On APS-C the 85 would probably a bit better than the 135

Have you looked at the sample images on Dyxum?
    CZ85/1.4
    CZ135/1.8
    Last edited by pegelli; 10th August 2011 at 23:48. Reason: Added links

tigertimb

Quote Originally Posted by curious80 View Post
    I like this option. Most probably it is just going to be cropping - I doubt there would be much more to it, except that metering might be tuned to the crop instead of the full-image which would be nice to have. But I still think it would be a pretty useful option specially with a 24MP sensor which has lots of room for cropping.
    And someone mentioned over at Dyxum the possibility that maybe this could be used with video too - if true then it offers functionality beyond what can be achieved with post processing. (says someone who has almost no interest in video!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

If that IS the A77, I like the size and design a lot. If it does low light really well, I'm in. Can't wait.

-Marc

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by fotografz View Post
    If that IS the A77, I like the size and design a lot. If it does low light really well, I'm in. Can't wait.

-Marc
    HI Mark
    Won't the EVF put you off?
    Personally I think it looks gorgeous, but it's bigger than I would have liked.
    Is that the Zeiss 135? I wasn't sure

Just this guy you know

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, that was the ZA 135 without hood.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

HI Mark
    Won't the EVF put you off?
    Personally I think it looks gorgeous, but it's bigger than I would have liked.
    Is that the Zeiss 135? I wasn't sure
    Yes Jono, it'll put me off unless it is a substantial improvement over the A55 ... which it may well be. I'm more interested in the high ISO IQ as a suppliment to the A900 for wedding work.

-Marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The A77 is reported to also incorporate an articulated LCD which could be very useful for the occasional awkward low or high level shot.

Marc, some of the latest Sony sensors are capable of incredible (by A900 standards) high ISO capability and at 24Mpx should be well capable of competing with today's FF cameras. The eventual "A99" should have incredible IQ if all this follows through!
    Cheers, Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Cheers, Dave