The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CV 35/1.2 II - a first look

Jonas

I have posted a sort of home made review of the CV35/1.2. As this forum moves slowly, and also because I prefer the DPR forum software (it doesn't make a mess of everything when turning on Threaded View), I posted it over at DPR, here.

Everything was made with a Nex-5 so it isn't really valid in all aspects for you 3C, 5N and 7 folks.

Cheers,

Jonas

Jonas

Thank you, Simon and Miciel,

I won't add a lot of real life images to that review. I actually haven't had much time to take private photos of lately. It has been too much at work and it has been real ugly weather.

But, there are a lot of more real life images over at Rangefinder forum where the M9 biys are having fun with the CV35/1.2.

Maybe this thread can be of interest?

best,

Jonas

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you for the detailed report, Jonas. That saved me a lot of we browsing. A bit dangerous for my wallet though... :)

Jonas

Thank you for commenting Jorgen. Ah, your wallet. Well, I feel safe, it's not my test images causing you any loss of money.

The lens is a joy to handle, it always a good feeling holding something compact, heavy made out of metal and glass. And it works.

Jonas

I have now finalized the "review" and I would like to thank those having sent nice PMs about the work.

Now the whole thing needs to be updated, partly at least, and I may do that when and if I get a Nex-7 in my hands.