The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Share your best NEX-5N images here

wolverine

Just stop it! Will you all just stop it? I had my mind set and you goofed me up again. Great shots all. :banghead: :ROTFL: Frank

ustein

Contributing Editor
Sorry Uwe - it was meant as a joke . . sometimes they don't cross the Atlantic so well!
But I know what people do here while driving: Having their meal, reading a book, do makeup, so photographing while driving sounds normal here :)

jonoslack

But I know what people do here while driving: Having their meal, reading a book, do makeup, so photographing while driving sounds normal here :)
:ROTFL:

Just as long as you don't try using Siri! I like the iPhone 4s, but Siri raises the blood pressure faster than anything else known to mankind . . . at least in the UK - I gave it another try today:
Reminder - Car Service - 7pm . . . I didn't want to tax him (yes, in the UK it's a rather stoppy sounding bloke). He got it (hooray)
"Would you like me to create reminder" "Yes" I said
. . . .. . . . . . "Sorry, I cannot create the reminder at this moment" he said.

Almost makes one want to take a photograph whilst driving!

jonoslack

Siri is safe right now, it is down for some hours already :)
Ah! maybe that was my problem . . .

actually . . I have to apologise to Siri - I just tried to send myself a complicated and obscene text message, and Siri didn't miss a syllable!

jonoslack

It says: "cannot connect to the Network"

Deary me -
Siri has been completely useless here . . . until now, I can't flaw it, catches everything . . It even found the name of the new Coldplay album ( not in good taste perhaps . . . on the other hand, it also knew the name of the Tom Waits album, so I can't flaw it there!

kuau

Workshop Member
Matt you must have got a good copy of the cv 15mm, mine was not very good so I sent it back...
Steven

jonoslack

Matt, Steve - good shots. I like the bridge, and the first shot of the mountains, especially.
I had a CV 15 and though it was great on the M8 . . . but it's long since gone to the great ebay in the sky!

Just for something completely different I bought a Leica R 28-90 . . . . but I don't have an adapter to try it with yet.

all the best

m_driscoll

Matt, Steve - good shots. I like the bridge, and the first shot of the mountains, especially.
I had a CV 15 and though it was great on the M8 . . . but it's long since gone to the great ebay in the sky!

Just for something completely different I bought a Leica R 28-90 . . . . but I don't have an adapter to try it with yet. http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

all the best
Jono: Thanks. :D. I have the Leica R to Nex adapter on the way, but no Leica R lenses.

Cheers, Matt