The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Share your best NEX-5N images here

llumiombres

It's the Gariz (Corean made, real leather, very nice, but a little expensive) for the NEX 5, but it fits no problem. The only thing not to like about this half case is the tripod screw location. It's on one side, but since I don't use tripods much, I just take the case off when I've got to.

Xavier

Last edited:

arize84

It's the Gariz (Corean made, real leather, very nice, but a little expensive) for the NEX 5, but it fits no problem. The only thing not to like about this half case is the tripod screw location. It's on one side, but since I don't use tripods much, I just take the case off when I've got to.

Xavier
You are right. It's quite expensive, but very sexy.

douglasf13

Ciesta makes (in Korea) beautiful Italian leather half cases for NEX that have a nice notch to make it easy to grab the LCD for tilt, and the tripod mount is in the right place. I've been using one for a year, and it is fantastic and well broken in. I'd buy another in a second.

E

ekku

5n + 18-200 OSS is an excellent travel camera. Not a pocket one, but lightweight and covers most situations, which means more pics and more keepers. In specific situations some Leica glas gives you top quality.

mazor

Ciesta makes (in Korea) beautiful Italian leather half cases for NEX that have a nice notch to make it easy to grab the LCD for tilt, and the tripod mount is in the right place. I've been using one for a year, and it is fantastic and well broken in. I'd buy another in a second.

wow, the evf with the black stickers really looks good! Have no idea why sony did not release 2 colour choices for te evf, silver and black. We seem to be stuck with silver evf ;/

arize84

So I went to a concert in Philly over the weekend. I had my Canon 5DII with zoom lenses and my 5N as backup. The guy at the booth says no DSLRs allowed, only point and shoot cameras. So I chuckle and slip my "point & shoot" with the ZM 50 Sonar attached into my jacket pocket. Mind you I was late to the show and had to take my pics from the very back of the venue. So these images are heavily cropped but I was still able to capture plenty of detail. Band is "JJ Grey & Mofro"

neilvan

I don't take my 5N-EVF as often as I should, it seems whenever I do I get something that surprises me!

Captured these a couple of weeks ago while visiting Lillooet, BC. It was quite cold, -24C, pushing -45C with the windchill...brrr.

Captured these with the good ol' kit lens.

Horses protecting themselves from the wind.

Over the Fraser River looking north, I really like the abstract ice flow...

Porteau Cove, south of Squamish, BC. Ripping winds were spraying me (and the camera) with salt water, fun!

Hosermage

Just upgraded myself to 5n... and couldn't wait to get out and shoot.. something! Just in time for food truck night at the local high school...

My best 5n image so far :p