The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C1 Pro support for 5N files?

mbroomfield

I typically use LR for raw processing but I have and like C1 Pro as well. I wanted to compare C1 as I think it's CA reduction in particular is better than LR/ACR, however in the lens correction section the file is listed as Unsupported and won't allow any selections, ie to eliminate CA, purple fringing. I breifly had a C3 and get the same thing. This is with both a 16mm Sony and adapted manual lens.

I just downloaded 6.3.2 and got the same as the previous version.

Do other 5N users have the same limitation or do I have a bug? I'm using a Windows machine, 64 bit.

Thanks

Mike

Schmiddi

Yes, that's it for now - C1 support for 5N is still preliminary. A friend patched the RAW-files to NEX-5, then it works. So I still hope that there will be full support in near future.
Andreas