The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with NEX-7

mazor

ahha nice shots FlypenFly. Does look a little instagram. It reminds me when I convert my RAW files using DCRAW or Rawstudio in linux.

Photon-hunter

Nex-7 is a real joy to use for long exposures. Works like charm, take exposures as long as you please as long as you activate long exposure noise reduction, otherwise you will find quite a few hot pixels...

Four minute exposure, Sony Nex-7 and Sigma 30 @f/8:

Kαιρός #3 by Photon-hunter, on Flickr

Thanks for watching.

E.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
@ Jim and Douglas: thanks for that info; I am in Vancouver working right now, and have bookmarked the last couple of pages—LCC will be made when I get home!

I love the CV 12, and I will be very happy to see what it can do on the NEX-7. I have not seen any smearing on Jim's 12/5.6 images, either—great.

@ Eric: love those long exposure images.

sebboh

since i bought terry's nex-7, i figured i ought to post some images with it here. haven't had much chance to shoot yet, but have been testing out various lenses on it.

panorama with the contax g 45:

leica 40mm cron:

pen f 42/1.2:

rokkor MC PG 50/1.4:

c/y 35/1.4:

rokkor MC PF 135/2.8: