The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with NEX-7

Taylor Sherman

Thanks philber! I was thinking after I got back that I need to work on my photo-stitching skills! Doing a stitch of an entire crane shot with the 180 would have been pretty awesome. Though, the angles were limited as I was standing by the side of a road shooting over a fence on that last one :)

m_driscoll

Like a 'bad penny', I'm back! Some from January's trip to India. Commercial St. neighborhood in Bangalore.

Nex 7; 16mm f/2.8; 1/80s @ f/9; ISO 100

Nex 7; 16mm f/2.8; 1/80s @ f/8; ISO 100

Nex 7; 16mm f/2.8; 1/100s @ f/8; ISO 100

Cheers, Matt

simonclivehughes

Man, I am just loving this camera! Here's a handful from the last few days:

Peppers at Coombs Market, Van Is, BC.
NEX 7 with Sigma 30mm f2.8
View attachment 64180

Englishman River Falls, Van Is, BC.
NEX 7 with Sony 55-210mm f4.5-6.3
View attachment 64181

Ladysmith Marina, Van Is, BC.
NEX 7 with Voigtländer 12mm f5.6
View attachment 64179

Glassware at Coombs Market, Van Is, BC.
NEX 7 with Sony 50mm f1.8
View attachment 64182

Jack Point Colour, Van Is, BC.
NEX 7 with Sony 55-210mm f4.5-6.3
View attachment 64183

Obligatory Cat Photo
(My daughter's cat, Fawkes, wearing "the Cone of Shame")
NEX 7 with Voigtländer 50mm f1.5
View attachment 64178

More on my website.

Cheers,

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel

Lots of similarity to BCE or Brookfield Place in Toronto - by the same architect. I think you have seen it in reality as well as my many posts. Very interesting :toocool:

Keith
I was in Toronto a few times but never got to see the Brookfield Place. My family never mentioned it to me and I didn't know about at the time.

He is one of or my favourite architect. All his work is related to nature. Very interesting.

Michiel

philber

Sorry to say, Michiel, but I don't understand why your love of symmetry did not move you to stand right in the middle of the tracks in Calatrava station...:D:D:D:D

Michiel Schierbeek

Sorry to say, Michiel, but I don't understand why your love of symmetry did not move you to stand right in the middle of the tracks in Calatrava station...:D:D:D:D
Now in another thread somebody said I am on fire and you want me on a train track. What is the matter with you guys? Don't you like me or something? :ROTFL::ROTFL:

Here are two ceilings from Lissabon. I was laying on the ground, so people could run over me :D

Michiel