The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with NEX-7

Michiel Schierbeek

At least you found some springflowesr :p

-11 at one place in Holland two nights ago :loco:
This years spring is screwed, this week rain and after that probably a heatwave. The climat is completely confused.

Don Libby

Thought I'd share these two. Taken with the newly converted NEX-7 to 665nm infrared with a Sony 20mm f/2.8.

Don

Don Libby

Don, How is working out for you so far?

I like that silky texture in the first one.
I've had the camera back all of 2-days and frankly I like it a lot. I had the camera for less than 2-days before shipping it to Life Pixel and after trying it on a very limited basis I thought it would work for me. I like the small size of the body as well as the 24 megapixel sensor which will give me the file size I need to print at 360 dpi on my Epson. (Wrote about it here).

I've never been overly crazy about "kit lens" besides I want to reduce the overall footprint slightly more so decided to pick up the Sony 20mm. Nice combination.

I like the 665nm filter (same as I had on an older 1DsII) and have done quite well selling images so decided to go with the same filter. B&W conversions can be a little wonky but with the aid of Nik software it turns out like the sample.

Maybe a little more than you asked but ....

Don