The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX-7 + Leica R?

yatlee

Hi Jono, My favorite lens is still the 50/1.4 ROM, but probably have to wait for the next Sony full frame to make good use of it. 19mm is great. I got it off a member here at a good price.

jonoslack

Hi Jono, My favorite lens is still the 50/1.4 ROM, but probably have to wait for the next Sony full frame to make good use of it. 19mm is great. I got it off a member here at a good price.
I've got a few Leica M lenses, so the fixed focal length R lenses are generally of less interest. I bought 3 lenses at decent prices the minute I saw the focus peaking on the NEX7 - I'm still hoping that Leica do something, but if not I can always do a lens mount change!