The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where to get a Nex 7

G

gplatt

Hi,

Posted this as a reply in one of the threads but go no response.

The Nex 7 is only due for release in Sweden in February and South Africa in March, and I'd really like one now.

So if you're tired of your Nex 7 and want to get rid of it, or know of a store with them in stock, please let me know.

thanks
Guy

Qamaro

Well I got word today from my corporate rep that his liaison at Sony states that this past Monday, at least for the US market, that Sony has sent a shipment of 18K NEX's to the USA. This shipment is to be broken up into chunks between various vendors to help satisfy open PO's. I am not sure how much of these are NEX-7's and other products but, hopefully folks with pre-orders will start seeing movement. This coincides with Sony's information at CES about its concentrating on starting to clear out those back-orders in January.

-Marq

kitsVA

Looks like more are going to be stock soon. DigitalRev now has them in stock for $1499 and with kit lens for $1849. Ebay is flood too!

monza

Looks like more are going to be stock soon. DigitalRev now has them in stock for $1499 and with kit lens for $1849. Ebay is flood too!
DR has upped the price substantially...

My Sony rep says US deliveries should hit about Feb 9

G

gplatt

Thanks for the leads everyone. I will just wait until they are readily available. I don't feel like paying these prices.

Jim DE

You can pre order right now at B&H Photo for retail price. I almost pulled the trigger on one myself but then decided I would pass. B&H only does pre orders when they know they have units shipped to them. The wait wont be long

V

Vivek

In EU, many sony stores have it now. The local shop vendor prices are usually a bit better than the official sony store prices as well.:confused:

That digitalrev prices (not just the NEX-7) are ATROCIOUS!