The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX7 + Tamron 18-200

hot

Re: NEX7 + Tamron 18-200 + fisheye

NEX7 + Tamron 18-200 + fisheye

neck strap = $ 3.99 :)

mazor

wow with all these amazing 18-200 tamron pics, ones got to wonder how does it compare to the sony emount 18-200 in terms of sharpness and iq

mazor

damn eh, pity I already have 18-200 Sony, otherwise may have considered getting one of these. What I would like is a 300mm E-mount AF lens. Hope Tamron or Sony can bring one out

mazor

nice hot, i noticed you posted some 8mm samyang shots in this thread too. do you have the official emount version or so you have the adapted nikon f-mount version?

hot

I am using Samyang 7.5mm with m4/3 mount, all others (8mm/14mm/35mm/85mm) with Canon mount ... for Canon, NEX, NX, m4/3.

mazor

good capture of rainbows Hot, Notice in your equipment pics, you have a fish eye adapter 0.25x. I guess that fits nicely onto the end of the 18-200 Tamron?

hot

Yes, this fisheye lens ($ 50) fits on ALL lenses - it makes round pictures (~ 160°) with 18mm. Not bad for such a low price. For square diagonal 180° I use Samyang 8mm - of course better quality.