The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Street (images)

pegelli

Thanks. :) That looks a bit clumsy but not bad for a homemade rig, I guess.
It worked :toocool:
It's actually a combination of an adapter and two helicoids (in opposite directions). First to Leica M39, then an adapter to Leica M and finally a Hawk to E-mount. It felt pretty sturdy, only every time I tried to focus with the front helicoid I grabbed the aperture ring :eek:

V

Vivek

You must have had a ball with that Pen F 60 in Paris, good results all over!
Thanks. :)

That lens is even better (IQ) on the A7r but I hardly used it. The A7s is a cut above all the cameras I have used so far.

In general, I (we) had a great time in Paris (photography is secondary) based on the interaction with the folks across the spectrum. Great city, all in all (though quite expensive). :thumbs:

pegelli

Don't know why that disappeared!
It's still there, post #608 a little higher up on this page :clap:. Or is something else missing?

Greek Lunch, but it seems the kiddo is drawing the short stick

A850 + KM 24-105D

First chance to try the Tamron 150-600m ƒ5 in some sunshine. All on A7ii.

Sunshine on his face @ 460mm

Smoke break @ 400mm

She blends right in with that camouflage @ 600mm