The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

From China, a 35/0.95?!

mazor

it does look good, wonder how its performance would be against the likes of cv 35 f1.2 or penft 40 f1.4

V

Vivek

Yup, just a rendering. I hope the actual lens would be black painted.

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Actually guys, mite want to consider if that "gold" one mite just be the handmade brass prototype used to take those photo samples. The lens shown is not an artist rendering to my eye, I'd almost guarantee that is an actual product shot.

T.Karma

Actually guys, mite want to consider if that "gold" one mite just be the handmade brass prototype used to take those photo samples. The lens shown is not an artist rendering to my eye, I'd almost guarantee that is an actual product shot.
How do you know?
.... just asking.
For brass the color and reflection is a bit off. The glass element looks strange too.

V

Vivek

Thanks, Michiel. :)

It would be interesting when the rumored Sony 35/1.8 is announced soon. I have a feeling the size of that in addition to its performance would make it very attractive.