The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX-7 with old lenses

turbines

PHP:
:rolleyes:I don't like them broken :D I actually have another one broken, without the front glass.

If you mean bokeh. I think it is quiet funny and with the background at longer distances it is even quiet beautifull.
Oh my! This tablet has a bad habit of replacing unknown words. I did mean bokeh. The near background in your example seems a bit busy to me but I would like to see more.

A thread "Bokeh from Broken Lenses" might produce some really interesting results.

Michiel Schierbeek

A year ago or so I made one of my favourite streetsnaps with this lens. I love this background, in this case at longer distances a more quiet one, but still with a weird abstraction.
It is with the wrong camera (with Sony sensor) but we are talking about the lens now.
Not tack sharp in focus but it was a split second of course.

This is from yesterday.

turbines

I like the bokeh in the first of the last two but it is a bit strange. If I recall correctly your Summitar is a vintage collapsible.