The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX-7 with old lenses

hakkalo

wow, impressive distortion and color hakkalo. loving that analogue green tint effect
Thanks you like . Here another test shot.:D

Actually the attached French Hypergona anamorphic lens is for 8mm movie camera/projection, that's why it causes serve distortion .;)

tbhv55

Ross Xtralus 35mm F4.5 (LTM)
You're doing a great job with these unusual lenses, hakkalo.:thumbup:

As it happens, I was in Taunton yesterday, so I kept an eye out for someone weighed down by a bag full of around 150 old lenses;), and wielding a NEX-7, but I didn't see you anywhere!:D

hakkalo

You're doing a great job with these unusual lenses, hakkalo.:thumbup:

As it happens, I was in Taunton yesterday, so I kept an eye out for someone weighed down by a bag full of around 150 old lenses;), and wielding a NEX-7, but I didn't see you anywhere!:D
Ha! Ha! Me and my wife went to Clarks Village and Glastonbury yesterday.:)
Next week we'll go to some where in Devon. BTW, where do you live ?

Ross London Xtralux 135mm F4.5

tbhv55

Ha! Ha! Me and my wife went to Clarks Village and Glastonbury yesterday.:)
Next week we'll go to some where in Devon. BTW, where do you live ?
We're fairly well out in the sticks, in the Kingsbridge area.

Are you taking a holiday in Devon? If so, you might find yourself stuck in some traffic jams, since we're having such good weather in the holiday season... :eek: