The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NEX7 favor

pophoto

Beautiful, the model, the essence, the posing and composition.

Although, I would mention one thing, no fault of yours and perhaps because of the harsher light, it isn't so pleasing even to beautiful women! Certainly you give it almost a film look to the photos. Gorgeous nonetheless! :)

f/otographer

I absolutely love these photos. Well done. The colors and composition are simply spot on and really suit the subject. I am sure she is very pleased with these shots.

If I may ask, did you use any of the in camera Scene or Picture effects while shooting?

Rawfa

Many thanks for the very enthusiastic words.
My friend was indeed very very pleased and 3 of her friends want to hire me to shoot something similar for them. I don´t do photography for a living but it is sure nice to be appreciated to the point that people would want to hire me :)

These were all JPEG shot with the neutral picture profile.