The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Settings for Sony RX1

Muizen

I ordered the RX1!
I would very much appreciate receiving your suggestions for useful settings for my new RX1.
Thank you all on beforehand.
Harry

Shashin

Shading comp off, but Chromatic Aberration and Distortion Lens comp on. Adobe RGB, Date folder format, AF/MT hold on C-button, WB, ISO, Drive mode on the controller. Square grid on viewfinder. Live image, level, function display on viewfinder. Audio signals off. Panorama size wide and direction down.

Last edited:

Muizen

Shading comp off, but Chromatic Aberration and Distortion Lens comp on. Adobe RGB, Date folder format, AF/MT hold on C-button, WB, ISO, Drive mode on the controller. Square grid on viewfinder. Live image, level, function display on viewfinder. Audio signals off. Panorama size wide and direction down.
Thank you Shashin, now I will have to find out first what your suggestions really mean , secondly how to apply these and what kind of an effect they will have!
Harry

ramosa

I am finding this many months after its posting, but thanks to Shashin for these settings. Just what I'm looking for, as the new owner of an RX1-R.