The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Back in Barcelona

Rawfa

After having lived in Barcelona for so long I have to say I was more inspired to experience the city again than taking photos of it. Here are a few with the NEX7 anyway

f/otographer

Masterfully done Rawfa. Your ability to see and capture the interplay of light and shadow is most times simply humbling. This is another of those times.

I would mention as well your skill with shapes and textures, and what seems to be an almost preternatural skill you possess of making a static photograph seem to dance thru space and time. But there is no need...the photos clearly show that.

I find No.5 incredibly appealing.

Rawfa

Wow! Thank you for the amazing words. This must be one of the nicest comments anyone has ever posted about my work...but I have to say I don´t think this work is really worthy of such praise. I´m really not faking modesty here and to be completely honest I really thought twice before posting these photos because I simply didn´t think they were good enough (except for a few of them). It´s very nice to read otherwise though :D

Gbealnz

Gotta agree with the comments, some very nice shots.
As a fellow Nex7 owner, I'd be keen to also know which len(s) you used.
Gary