Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Not impressed by the A7/A7r

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Not impressed by the A7/A7r

I don't know. If I was going with one of those new Sony I would use original Sony lenses as much as possible.
    I have adapters to use my Leica M lenses on m43, and to use them on Nex, and one to use Leica R on Nex.
    These 3 adapters are the least used peaces of equipment I haver ever owned.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kolor-Pikker View Post
    The difference between Leica and Sony, is that one is a small company that struggles to keep up with demand, the other is an international conglomerate that can afford to release products that they don't even know will sell yet.

For instance, you mentioned the Leica S before, but the only exciting thing that happened in S land recently is the 45mm. And the camera itself is getting long in the tooth, seeing as it's an update of 2008 technology. In terms of becoming a complete system, I'm not worried for Sony at all.

Zeiss mentioned on Twitter that they started working on their own line of manual focus lenses for the FE mount, though the Otus line won't be adapted in the near future. It could be that in two years when the A7r mkIII launches, there will more lenses than one would know what to do with.
    Agree the S sensor is getting older what helps this system though is the adapters for Hassy, Contax . That can help a great deal in costs and glass. Cost aside the S line in glass does have a nice range over when released so getting in is far easier to build a bigger kit.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

NEX7 prices on Adorama today at US$948.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by algrove View Post
    NEX7 prices on Adorama today at US$948.
    Is that is a suggestive post on the enduring values of Leica gear?

What is more important- photography today or hoarding and having a chuckle in private about monetary values?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paratom View Post
    I don't know. If I was going with one of those new Sony I would use original Sony lenses as much as possible.
    I have adapters to use my Leica M lenses on m43, and to use them on Nex, and one to use Leica R on Nex.
    These 3 adapters are the least used peaces of equipment I haver ever owned.
    Not said by someone with a TS-E itching to be unleashed. Adapters are all about using awesome exotic glass you either can't or wouldn't expect the camera manufacture to make.

Sony needs to make the following for the system to be viable on it's own:
    1. Bread & butter primes between 24-135mm.
    2. Wide, mid and long zooms.
    3. A macro lens.
    4. Then they can do exotic stuff like tilt/shift, wide aperture, and ultra-wides.

But if you don't want to wait 3-4 years for #4, and already have a lens that does the job really well, you're just an adapter away.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    Agree the S sensor is getting older what helps this system though is the adapters for Hassy, Contax . That can help a great deal in costs and glass. Cost aside the S line in glass does have a nice range over when released so getting in is far easier to build a bigger kit.
    Cost aside of me robbing a bank.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

My standard lens is going to be a 45/2 (MD) Rokkor plus an adapter- total cost <$50.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Not said by someone with a TS-E itching to be unleashed. Adapters are all about using awesome exotic glass you either can't or wouldn't expect the camera manufacture to make.

Sony needs to make the following for the system to be viable on it's own:
    1. Bread & butter primes between 24-135mm.
    2. Wide, mid and long zooms.
    3. A macro lens.
    4. Then they can do exotic stuff like tilt/shift, wide aperture, and ultra-wides.

But if you don't want to wait 3-4 years for #4, and already have a lens that does the job really well, you're just an adapter away.

Cost aside of me robbing a bank.
    Hey I'll be the driver. Lol
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    More pics (28/6 Orion-15, Color Skopar, Nokton 28, Leica 35 plus more CV12, etc pics) on A7R:

a7R + (ultra) wide-angle rangefinder lenses - a set on Flickr

Knowing that 28/6 and how it behaves, I am quite impressed.

Can not wait! This is going make a very tiny package with plenty of pixels.
    Though when clicking on the CV12 and CV 15 shots I heard Prince singing "purple rain, purple rain......."

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by retow View Post
    Though when clicking on the CV12 and CV 15 shots I heard Prince singing "purple rain, purple rain......."
    You know, I have the perfect camera for those lenses- A Bessa-L- bought new for $69/-. Can you think of any other?
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I hope the real benefit we all get out of the A7.... is the new generation of Full frame compact shooters that it forced out from the bowels of the Ricoh/Pentax, Canon, Nikon, and Leicas. The envelope has been pushed, and Nikon is already responding with the digital FM (I am not holding my breath over it because Nikon probably will release a compromised product to not cannibal their DSRL sales).

Cant wait for the Full frame Pentax to come out. How about a full frame Sigma Foveon? That would be the day. The technology is ready. The only thing holding these companies back was because everyone wanted to milk some more out of the current line ups.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by mmbma View Post
    Cant wait for the Full frame Pentax to come out. How about a full frame Sigma Foveon? That would be the day. The technology is ready. The only thing holding these companies back was because everyone wanted to milk some more out of the current line ups.
    That would be awesome a FF Foveon with better high ISO performance. I hope that Sony stirred things up enough to put Sigma in a faster gear to produce such a camera.
    Probably they start to make some lenses for the A7's first if they are not working on them already. That is good as well

Post Thanks / Like

Cant wait for the Full frame Pentax to come out.
    Pancakes will probably bet on legacy glass to pull them through, while they release five new lenses ever. At least it'll come in 50 fruity flavors.

I wonder why they delayed the 645DII.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Did a shoot today, impromptu, 4 stop difference between highlights and shadows, my 5D3 couldn't hold both when exposed for highlights. Handheld with moving people. Lost for anything other than web use. Does make you rather long for those sony sensors...
    I am not a painter, nor an artist. Therefore I can see straight, and that may be my undoing. - Alfred Stieglitz

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I'm sorry - You're talking of some kind of holy grail - Pentax limited lenses are nice. . but not many of them would be good on full frame digital . . .fovean sensors are lovely . . . but how can Sigma make a full frame camera which uses other than (the excellent) Simga lenses.

What's holding these companies back is that it's easy to make a camera with a great sensor (well, at least, some people can - mostly Sony), but it's not so easy to make the cameras work with great lenses.

Just this guy you know

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Im not buying anything unless it is a 36mpx sensor. I can always shoot down but can't shoot up.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Im not buying anything unless it is a 36mpx sensor. I can always shoot down but can't shoot up.

Just this guy you know

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I'm banking on this Sony. I am just waiting to try it out at the local drug dealers shop here in town.

Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    I'm sorry - You're talking of some kind of holy grail - Pentax limited lenses are nice. . but not many of them would be good on full frame digital . . .fovean sensors are lovely . . . but how can Sigma make a full frame camera which uses other than (the excellent) Simga lenses.

What's holding these companies back is that it's easy to make a camera with a great sensor (well, at least, some people can - mostly Sony), but it's not so easy to make the cameras work with great lenses.
    I'll add to this its easy to make a smaller sensor but tougher to make one Full Frame with glass to go with it. Thats where the rubber hits the floor board.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I am just waiting to try it out at the local drug dealers shop here in town.
    Huh?

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

That's a bi-product of working with MFD.

Did a family portrait session on Friday ... with a 6 month old and 2 year old.

(What can I say ... I'm a "masochists for money" )

It was one heck of a trick to get them both looking good in the same frame with the parents ... but I was also able to crop the living crap out of the cull S2 files to isolate a single head shot of the baby with a priceless expression on her face ... and then pull a 8X10 print.

- Marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yup Im a slut bigger is always better. LOL

Always better to have more than less. Im quoting someone I'm sure of it. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Surely sigma can do a mated lens/body combo like they did with the DP123Ms. Just with full frame sensors this time. (Sony started with RX1, when they didn't master the interchangeable). I cannot imagine this to be impossible for Sigma. Throw in an updated chip to make things faster, price each at around $2000.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    It's a clever strategy for those who want to use alternative lenses, but I doubt it will fulfill Sony's own strategy: Maximum profitability from system sales.

I wonder if they have sold enough cameras and lenses to make their now semi-defunct full frame DSLR system profitable, considering all investments involved.
    I think this is coming from a narrow band of application thinking, and doesn't really take into account the functional differences between this A7 and Sony's full frame A99 for certain uses.

In no way do I see this camera replacing my A99 DSLR. What would replace/supplement the A99 would be a 36 meg (or more) version of the same camera. In my work, I rely on the A99's dual card capture, and image stabilization with ALL the A mount lenses of ALL focal lengths. The A7/A7R has neither.

Sony continues to provide new lenses in the A mount, I just added the Zeiss ZA50/1.4 Planar with super swift SSM AF.

My 2˘

- Marc

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Surely sigma can do a mated lens/body combo like they did with the DP123Ms. Just with full frame sensors this time. (Sony started with RX1, when they didn't master the interchangeable). I cannot imagine this to be impossible for Sigma. Throw in an updated chip to make things faster, price each at around $2000.
    But photography is about taking pictures, and the DP cameras weren't about taking pictures, they were just about a certain type of Image Quality.

We seem to be heading towards some kind of perfect image, without any interest in how one can get a good photo with it.

I know it's great to have 36mp . . . I know that it's great to be able to crop . . I know it's great to have lots of dynamic range . . . I know, I know . . BUT I also know that some of the best shots I've seen on the internet where taken with a crappy 2mp Kodak point and shoot. . . . .

Hey - If I shoot a wedding I want a safety net . . . If I shoot a landscape I want detail in the corners . . . I love lenses which give a recognisable look . . . I'm a victim too.

But in the final analysis - if I take a decent snap, it's because the camera is not in my way - I'm sure the Sony will do that with good Sony Zeiss lenses - but I'm not very convinced it'll do it with M lenses. More to the point, I don't think it's what it was designed for, if you want to shoot with M lenses . . . . might I suggest a Leica M . . . if you want to shoot with a Sony A7r (and I think I do) may I suggest Sony Zeiss lenses?

Just this guy you know
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

The difference between Leica and Sony, is that one is a small company that struggles to keep up with demand, the other is an international conglomerate that can afford to release products that they don't even know will sell yet.

For instance, you mentioned the Leica S before, but the only exciting thing that happened in S land recently is the 45mm. And the camera itself is getting long in the tooth, seeing as it's an update of 2008 technology. In terms of becoming a complete system, I'm not worried for Sony at all.

I think the difference between Leica and Sony is also between bringing a new system every 12 months to follow each actual trend vs building up systems long term with continuity. (We dont talk about limited edition schnick schnack)

If I look at the images (or through the viewfinder) the "update of 2008 technology" makes me more excited than most recent cameras.

IMO the best Sony so far has been the A900, and the RX1 (even if I dont own any of them any more, I believe both are great cameras).
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

If I was into T/S I would just use a Canon or Nikon DSLR and one of the excellent Canon/Nikon T/S lenses available.
    But yes, I can see how it is fun to use all kind of exotic glass on a camera via adapter.
    I just found out that FOR ME in most cases the advantages of using lenses and camera from same brand/system has many handling advantages...and there are quite some systems brands which offer good lenses.
    Thats why I use my M-lenses on a M body, and on m4/3 I use m4/3 lenses, and on Canon I use Canon lenses.
    I tried Leica R on Canon and Nikon, Leica M on Nex and m4/3, Hassy/Zeiss on the S. But loosing the AF, disadvantages in metering and in handling allways brought me back to using the original lenses of the systems.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

But photography is about taking pictures, and the DP cameras weren't about taking pictures, they were just about a certain type of Image Quality.

We seem to be heading towards some kind of perfect image, without any interest in how one can get a good photo with it.

I know it's great to have 36mp . . . I know that it's great to be able to crop . . I know it's great to have lots of dynamic range . . . I know, I know . . BUT I also know that some of the best shots I've seen on the internet where taken with a crappy 2mp Kodak point and shoot. . . . .

Hey - If I shoot a wedding I want a safety net . . . If I shoot a landscape I want detail in the corners . . . I love lenses which give a recognisable look . . . I'm a victim too.

But in the final analysis - if I take a decent snap, it's because the camera is not in my way - I'm sure the Sony will do that with good Sony Zeiss lenses - but I'm not very convinced it'll do it with M lenses. More to the point, I don't think it's what it was designed for, if you want to shoot with M lenses . . . . might I suggest a Leica M . . . if you want to shoot with a Sony A7r (and I think I do) may I suggest Sony Zeiss lenses?
    I think all that goes without saying Jono. People will gravitate to what interests them ... with some weighing content more than any specific IQ, and others may balance the two. Gear discussions tend to deal with the mechanics of photography, and each of us analyzes how it may fits with what we creatively do.

Not in a million years would I buy a M 50/0.95 to put on this camera, but I sure the heck will put the one I already own on it. 36 meg FF and high ISO performance with just that lens interests me enough to risk the money. That I already have a full range of ZA lenses makes it a no brainer.

IMO, my MM is irreplaceable, and is rangefinder photography personified ... and since I don't need a $7,000 M240 to take color snaps with, the A7R can fill that bill and then some.

I kind of see this the same way Guy does ... a versatile little high resolution camera more akin to a digital back that allows creative use of an assortment of lenses ... some of which may be Leica M, for sure some of my A mount ZAs, and eventually a few Zeiss FE mount optics.

I don't see it as restrictive just because this or that specific lens doesn't work ... I'll use my little ZA24/2 for the occasional W/A AF shot.

- Marc

Post Thanks / Like

Some of my friends are adding to their existing camera (Nikon) system with smaller and lighter NEX 7 or Fuji X1 Pro kits. The argument smaller, lighter etc. I have been thinking about this for a bit. I find that I am quite happy with the d800e and I have a known quantity inm my lenses that I have zero complaints with. So I was thinking what if they came out with a rangefinder, with 36Mp, decent IQ low light ISO capability easy to adapt lens interchangeability with my existing glass, would I purchase a rangefinder? I like RF for a lot of things and I like the idea of smaller and lighter. I would save a pound in the camera, figuring one pound body as opposed to two pounds. But then that is it. Most of my lenses are manual primes and I am not going to get better nor lighter. And the one thing that I really like is an ultrawide and that is a bear to get a good 20mm, I like what I have but no one would say it is a lightweight lens. So for me the one pound savings is not a compelling argument.

But, if their was a an RF, full frame, big MP, and smooth IQ AND a D3s like low light capability and it took my lenses, then I would seriously look at it.

But I cannot imagine that my wants would translate into a bigger market for any of these manufacturers and so we get what we get.

But it looks like big changes are coming in the market and so who knows? Joe

Post Thanks / Like

...... using lenses and camera from same brand/system has many handling advantages.......Thats why I use my M-lenses on a M body, and on m4/3 I use m4/3 lenses, and on Canon I use Canon lenses.
    Yes, but whilst it isn't THE point, it's a damned important one :

The accessible price point of the cameras, and access to a 36Mp sensor in a camera form unlike high Mp Canon, Nikon, Leica S, bricks. Price/sensor/form. It's that which is interesting, and possibly overexciting some of us. There is no way I'd carry around a Nikon D800E, but the A7r with two, maybe 3 extremely compact lenses becomes a very potent and discrete working possibility. Yes we'll wait and see if the lens/camera options work OK; that's stating the obvious.

............... Chris

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yup Im a slut bigger is always better. LOL

Always better to have more than less. Im quoting someone I'm sure of it. LOL
    Yes you're right wasn't it "Bucky" Fuller who said that the other way around

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hi Jono you could have saved and save yourself a lot of dough.....

Your suggestions are noted! Although I am buying the 35 zeiss as well, I hope you don't mind me putting some other brand lenses on it as well

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Buying a camera because it is smaller and lighter does not make any sense if you just put it in the bag with the rest of your stuff--your bag is just getting heavier.
    Will

http://www.hakusancreation.com

Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by fotografz View Post
    I think this is coming from a narrow band of application thinking, and doesn't really take into account the functional differences between this A7 and Sony's full frame A99 for certain uses.

In no way do I see this camera replacing my A99 DSLR. What would replace/supplement the A99 would be a 36 meg (or more) version of the same camera. In my work, I rely on the A99's dual card capture, and image stabilization with ALL the A mount lenses of ALL focal lengths. The A7/A7R has neither.

Sony continues to provide new lenses in the A mount, I just added the Zeiss ZA50/1.4 Planar with super swift SSM AF.

My 2˘

- Marc
    I might have been a bit harsh in my original statement, but I think I see a trend from Sony, going from SLR to SLT and NEX and then merging it all into FF NEX. Will they maintain 3 ranges of lenses, although 2 share the same (NEX) mount? With the launch of the A7/r, how many will invest in a full frame SLT camera with lenses, starting from scratch? And if few photographers do that, how long can Sony afford to keep manufacturing and marketing those lenses?

I think Sony have done an admirable job to get all this stuff up and going, but sometimes they remind me a bit of myself: Trying to do too many things at the same time
    Things I sell: https://www.shutterstock.com/g/epixx?language=en

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so now some more files are starting to come out for both cameras (see link below). By tomorrow a lot more info should be available

Regards,
    John

Sony A7 and A7R sample photos posted: Groundbreaking full-frame, mirrorless cameras deliver stunning images

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Lime to see full sun images. Tells more more about the tonal range

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

These A7/7r go way beyond Leica m mount lenses or FE lenses. How many know of this?

Kennedy Instruments Monobar

There are plenty more possibilities.

Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    These A7/7r go way beyond Leica m mount lenses or FE lenses. How many know of this?

Kennedy Instruments Monobar

There are plenty more possibilities.
    Cool

Who will make a compact monorail tailor-made for the A7r? Something similar to the Sinar p-slr, but simpler, cheaper and lighter...

Post Thanks / Like

Just adding a little colour to this thread …

Attachment 78459

From Steve Huff's latest outing with the new Sony's:

Honky Tonkin’ with the Sony A7 and A7r in Nashville! | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS

Post Thanks / Like

I understand what you're saying, Jono, in the end it's all about one thing; content. Though it sure wouldn't hurt if these shots would have been taken on a 36 mp sensor camera with good ergonomics ...

You know, lately I have been reading a lot about the upcoming new television standard, 4K. I've looked at 4K (UHDTV) sets and the quality is quite amazing. I only watch tv for around 4, 5 hours a week, mostly football (soccer) live events (our king and queen doing ceremonies, that kind of stuff) and rented movies, but the idea of having the best possible image quality available makes me want to go out and buy one of these tv sets. I guess it's the same for the new Sony's.

I fully agree, the Sony's take a lot of undeserved heat for not working flawlessly with non native lenses. Sony does not claim these cameras are made for WA rangerfinder lenses. Like Marc, I believe the camera will operate well and give really nice IQ with Sony FE and ZA lenses.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jfirneno View Post
    Okay, so now some more files are starting to come out for both cameras (see link below). By tomorrow a lot more info should be available

Regards,
    John

Sony A7 and A7R sample photos posted: Groundbreaking full-frame, mirrorless cameras deliver stunning images
    I almost self-moistened when I saw these, thinking from a casual flick through some EXIF data that I was looking at the A7R with the A7's kit lens: those that had detail right to the edge were stunning, right to the edge. Then I realised that those shots were with other lenses. Nonetheless, pretty damned good.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Very promising in deed. That 55 Zeiss is on some of those pictures, I think. The exif doesn't say Zeiss but it is 1.8 A must have stunning lens, I think. Who cares it is not fast enough!

For my bank account I am glad they did not bring out more Zeiss lenses already.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Schierbeek View Post
    Very promising in deed. That 55 Zeiss is on some of those pictures, I think. The exif doesn't say Zeiss but it is 1.8 A must have stunning lens, I think. Who cares it is not fast enough!

FE 55/1.8 ZA is what I see in the exif (through Iridient Developer)

Post Thanks / Like

If I was into T/S I would just use a Canon or Nikon DSLR and one of the excellent Canon/Nikon T/S lenses available.
    Except Canon doesn't have a 36mp 14-stop sensor in any of their cameras, while Nikon's TS lenses could be better, here you get the best of both worlds.

I just found out that FOR ME in most cases the advantages of using lenses and camera from same brand/system has many handling advantages...and there are quite some systems brands which offer good lenses.
    Thats why I use my M-lenses on a M body, and on m4/3 I use m4/3 lenses, and on Canon I use Canon lenses.
    I tried Leica R on Canon and Nikon, Leica M on Nex and m4/3, Hassy/Zeiss on the S. But loosing the AF, disadvantages in metering and in handling allways brought me back to using the original lenses of the systems.
    Not gonna argue with personal preferences.

Regards,
    John

Capture One isn't opening these Raw files for some reason, even though another set worked just fine.
    Last edited by Kolor-Pikker; 29th October 2013 at 05:53.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Except Canon doesn't have a 36mp 14-stop sensor in any of their cameras, while Nikon's TS lenses could be better, here you get the best of both worlds.

Not gonna argue with personal preferences.
    Sure, if 36MP is needed then Canon doesn't offer it. And if the Canon sensors are not good enough for you and the Nikon T/S lens not good enough - maybe the new Sony with a Canon T/S lens is your solution.
    And if you use T/S you will probably use a tripod anyways, and in this case it also doesn't matter how such a lens balances on such a small camera-on a tripod it should be fine.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    Cool

Who will make a compact monorail tailor-made for the A7r? Something similar to the Sinar p-slr, but simpler, cheaper and lighter...
    There is another (more accessible) possibility:

Spiratone Bellows Master

These were not cheap when new and can be found occasionally in the used market (less expensive than Novoflex bellows though).

I bought one several years ago and would like to set it up for use with the A7R.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Schierbeek View Post

Some day, there will be comparison shots available with this and some super expensive Summicron. If the Zeiss does better, I will buy it.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by lambert View Post
    Just adding a little colour to this thread …

Attachment 78459

From Steve Huff's latest outing with the new Sony's:

Honky Tonkin’ with the Sony A7 and A7r in Nashville! | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS
    Looks pretty good to me!

Particularly this one: http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/wp-con...0/DSC00054.jpg

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Regards,
    John

All shot around f/5.6, from f/4 to f/6.3.
    With best regards, K-H.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-hawinkler View Post

All shot around f/5.6, from f/4 to f/6.3.
    It looks that these were shot in exposure priority (all around 1/80 and 1/100 secs exposure times). I think these were hand-held shots to test out the camera during a Sony photo opportunity in Nashville TN. According to the guy who took them he'll be adding other photos over the course of the next day or two of varying types (different ISO levels etc.).

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

I downloaded the .ARW files and looked at them with Image Data converter Ver.4.2.02 for Mac OS X
    With best regards, K-H.