The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Let's poll adapters!

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
V

Vivek

What do you own or plan to buy, brand wise for the E mount?

If you make your adapters for personal use (as I do sometimes) that is not included in this poll. This excludes any users of any brands for m43rds, X mount, etc. :)

hot

I've Viltrox (EOS-Emount with all functions) $142/€110 ... and I am glad to have it :p

iiiNelson

I already own the Voigtlander M-E adapter. Works as advertised and bought it a while ago on Amazon for about $100.

Ulfric Douglas

I hunted e-bay for a really really cheapo NEX adapter for one reason alone : to stick one of my Jupiter-8s on an A7 when the shop gets it in.

The good news is I can modify/fix an adapter to be rather perfect if I really need to.

I used to use Roxsen but they're putting their prices up as they get more popular.

gurtch

Here is a spread sheet with the adapters I have, now waiting for the A7R (originally bought for the NEX 7)
Dave in NJ