The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

B&H shipping the 24-70!

Don Libby

B&H is showing the 24-70 in stock. I checked the status of our preorder and see that it's being processed. Should have it mid next week.

I pre-ordered at Amazon and they are still showing March 4 -10 for availability. I got the in stock notice from B&H so ordered it from them. I will cancel Amazon. It has been a long wait.

D

Deleted member 7792

Sony Store Online is shipping also!
Derek, it's uncanny how you and I migrate to the same systems in unison. I'm also waiting on the 24-70mm to be shipped from B&H and have the a7R to "glue" it to. But I still have the S and intend to keep it.

Joe

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
There is now no point to living in NYC. I went down to B&H this morning to find that the 24-70 is available for shipping ONLY. I couldn't even take the camera without losing the $200 off.

:banghead:,

Matt

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
A plug, but I really HOPE you guys are using our links at the top of the forum to order through B&H or Amazon -- it's no difference to you and we get a few bucks for the referral to help support the site. Thanks, and I now return you to your regular programming.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
There is now no point to living in NYC. I went down to B&H this morning to find that the 24-70 is available for shipping ONLY. I couldn't even take the camera without losing the $200 off.

:banghead:,

Matt
You can ship to me. Lol

Guy Mancuso

A plug, but I really HOPE you guys are using our links at the top of the forum to order through B&H or Amazon -- it's no difference to you and we get a few bucks for the referral to help support the site. Thanks, and I now return you to your regular programming.
So you got 1200 dollars so you can make 1 percent. Come on bud

So a dollar day for 4 years. Now that's a profit. ROTFLMO

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hey, when there's more going out than coming to running this site, every dollar helps!

;)

And we DO appreciate everybody who does use the links, so THANK YOU!!!

tashley

Subscriber Member
Jack, so many of us are 'rest of world' - so you still get something if we use our local Amazons? I'd like to help pay my way here!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Yes, apparently we get it from anywhere in the world! Like Guy indicated it's relative peanuts, but definitely is worth us having it up and asking you guys to please use it!

Guy Mancuso

You know also B&H rewards program is really nice . I bought my A7 kit and got a rewards card for almost 75 dollars. That's pretty good. Besides they still don't charge me sales tax. Amazon does now.