The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phototrip....2 mirrorless cameras or 1dSLR

Mark K

The whole ....and ultimate goal of having mirrorless is to take more photos. The trips last year I carried only Nex cameras.....and you can see my list as above despite I invested heavily in the new Nikon line up...I have an old think tank bag which essentially took all my bodies and lenses including 2 nex bodies, primes and zooms.

And even faster A8 will follow that.. so where do you draw the line? I'd think around existing models would be good :)

//Juha

J

JohnW

All those gear choices would make me crazy. How about a Ricoh GR plus your Nex 6 and 50 1.8 in a little Ona Bowery bag. Then let your eyes and feet do the work. (I'm being serious.)

John

Last edited:

Mark K

Well...I don't have a GR yet...
I used to carry at least two dSLR bodies with bunch of lenses. One SLR must be a full frame and the other using cropped size sensor. Apart from three zoom lenses covering from 17-200 mm plus a macro