The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Passing storm. The Palouse. Handheld using the WATE.

Joe

Barry Haines

Over exposed and nothing in focus was intentional (In case you wondered).
Cheers Barry

D

Deleted member 7792

Joe, fantastic shots: RGB (much better than the YGB) and the WATE ...
Thanks Werner. I'm enjoying your travelogue as well. Keep 'em coming.

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

Something different. 665nm IR conversion (by Life Pixel).

Joe

Barry Haines

Something different. 665nm IR conversion (by Life Pixel).

Joe
Excellent Joe :thumbs: - The A7R looks to be a great choice for an IR conversion...I really wanted to know how the A7R turned out specifically with an IR 665nm conversion and now I know...Many thanks - Cheers Barry.

Standard A7R and a bit of fiddling about.

scho

Mamiya 645 150mm f/3.5 on a Rhinocam with A7R. Eight shot stitch using AutoPano Pro 3.6 Original is 154 MP.

100% Center crop

ashwinrao1

A few with the Sony A7s in very low light with the Leica Noctilux 50 mm f/0.95, with a CV close focus M adapter....I am blown away by low light capacity. The camera doesn't barely flinches in lower light....

ISO 640

ISO 2000

ISO 2500

ISO 12800

W.Utsch

Congrats Ashwin for the first A7s shots! :)

They look promising,
but we need 100% views to really judge the high ISO's...

Barry Haines

Carl...You are getting incredible IQ out of your Rhinocam/A7R/Mamiya 150mm lens combo...Just out of interest for a typical example once you have set up that is. - Just how quickly can you take those 8 images in from start to finish?" I would be very interested in knowing...Many thanks.

Michiel...I am beginning to think that you hired a helicopter? As I think you must have covered every conceivable angle of those beautiful Normandy cliffs...Keep them coming.

Ashwin...Congrats on getting your A7S (look forward too seeing more high ISO images) as far as I know it's still not even available in the UK.
It only seems like yesterday that a lot of us were pushing Tri-X to 1600asa, I still haven't recovered from the introduction of T-Max 3200.

Werner...The toning really suits those Italian monochrome images.

Cheers Barry

Barry Haines

Toy Buses - I avoid photographing children in this day and age because of the public's obsession with the threat of child abuse by camera - however this kid walked into my photograph as I was taking it and probably created the best shot of the day. Afterwards I asked the parent if it was OK if I could use the photograph and she agreed. FE 55/1.8 (what a superb lens!).
Couldn't agree more Louis...Great shot, glad you posted this one in the end and wasn't put off from asking the parent...Being a Londoner I will sadly miss those lovely old RED buses...Cheers Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.