The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel Schierbeek

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Michiel:

i see a Rita McBride sculpture in the museum shot (the coffee table size "Parking Garage") it was made in my shop in Brooklyn several years ago!
What a nice coincidence! Lovely and well made sculpture with no way to get your car from the top roof :)

These photo's were taken at an exhibition of the collection of Martijn and Jeannete Sanders in the Stedelijk Museum here in Amsterdam.

D

Deleted member 7792

Same combination...

ILCE-7S Sony 85 F 2.8

Thanks,

Bob
Bob, I love this one. Just enough sharpness. Excellent colors. And I recognize my FrameShop script. Thanks for using it. I'm working on an update, so get your feature requests onto my "to do" list soon.

Joe

Barry Haines

Hello Barry:

That correct. No TM. For Sony lenses with in lens motors (as opposed to screw drive mechanical autofocus) the LAEA3 actually provides autofocus capability (although a very slow version). With mechanical autofocus lenses it works as if you had the lens in manual. Everything else is as if it was with a native lens.

Regards,
John
Many thanks John.
I really didn't know that...I had read a lot but you just can't beat feedback from real time users. :salute:
Cheers Barry

Barry Haines

Barry, I "liked" your Single Malt shot, more for the content then the picture really

Personally I'm a big fan of Talisker and Highland Park

Ehh...Thanks pegelli - I think? :):(
Talisker and HP18 very nice too. :thumbs:

iiiNelson

Hi Bob
I only have a few SM’s that I keep at a time, otherwise my friends would never go home to their wives.
I have a penchant for peaty Ardbegs personally with a little water if cask strength.
Good luck with coercing your trout in front of your lens or better still onto your dinner plate.
Cheers Barry

A quick snap...High ISO A7R handheld...It’s late here in the UK - Poor light

Edit...Single Malts not Pure Malts.

I love whisky although I'm not super huge on the ones with super strong peat flavoring.

Barry Haines

I love whisky although I'm not super huge on the ones with super strong peat flavoring.

HiredArm...That's half the fun (beauty) of SM's, trying to find the perfect one that suits your palate...Not that dissimilar from selecting lenses in some ways. :)
Most of us end up with more than one favorite in the end to suit our mood. :D

Apologies to all those who are teetotal for straying off of topic...Cheers Barry

dunders

Subscriber Member

From a photoshoot around Cregneash with a friend last week:

As always, C&C is appreciated.

Ben Rubinstein

HiredArm...That's half the fun (beauty) of SM's, trying to find the perfect one that suits your palate...Not that dissimilar from selecting lenses in some ways. :)
Most of us end up with more than one favorite in the end to suit our mood. :D

Apologies to all those who are teetotal for straying off of topic...Cheers Barry
Perfectly suitable topic he says while sipping Aberlour Abunadh... :D

Barry Haines

In the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam

Same hat!
Michiel...
Same hat!...
"The Night Watch"....Are you really sure about that? :D:D:D

The visual link in "The Massacre of the Innocents" has to be the words "Affliction" and "Fight team" on the big mans T-shirt, I'm guessing.

Cheers Barry

Edit: I will just add...Full marks, 10 out of 10 for perfectly aligning the (bronze statue) glass cabinet with the painting display...Mot easy with so many people wandering around.

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Well seen Barry! And thanks for the framing compliment.

It was really crowded in deed, you could walk over the heads in front of the Nightwatch!
And that on a monday!

biglouis

Inside the recently refurbished Imperial War Museum, London.

A7+CV15/4.5

biglouis

I never realised the V1 was so big!
It is ironic, though that in the entrance to the museum we see a Spitfire and a Harrier but two weapons which in fact shaped the second half of the 20th century the most, the V2 missile and the first regularly flying jet-propelled craft, the V1.

LouisB

Status
Not open for further replies.