The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Cindy, I've been tempted by a 77II as well as that lens. This post of yours doesn't make it any easier even though I agree it's probably a tad crunchy. That's why I use SmugMug, they don't tamper with your pictures (at least for me since I upload at the size I want top post)

Here's an oldie from Paris called "change of business"

NEX5 + kit 18-55

tashley

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Ahhh that harbour. I spent about a quarter of my childhood there and there, at the age of seven, shot my first photograph purchased and published by a newspaper - a boat that exploded right in front of me while I was using my dad's Agfa rangefinder. Lovely shot Barry, and brings it all back! Thank you.

Barry Haines

Ahhh that harbour. I spent about a quarter of my childhood there and there, at the age of seven, shot my first photograph purchased and published by a newspaper - a boat that exploded right in front of me while I was using my dad's Agfa rangefinder. Lovely shot Barry, and brings it all back! Thank you.
Many thanks Tim most appreciated, It's a lovely place to spend when you are either young or old, like you I have spent many happy :):):) childhood moments here..Thanks again Barry

tashley

Subscriber Member

We used to live in a house in the valley that runs into the village - totally silent but a five minute cycle ride away. I love that place!

Status
Not open for further replies.