The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Barry, I think Michiel has a WAIT-WATE thing going on :D
Doug, he can't help it - You know the poor old boy is knocking on a bit!
You have too make a few allowances for him at his time of life :ROTFL:

Taken this afternoon...I think Jono did this about 5 years before me on GetDPI.
Although I photographed it on my honeymoon 35 years ago.

Michiel Schierbeek

Making fun of me huh, while I am away for a few hours!:poke:
Don't you think I am running out of pictures.:D

The graveyard must have been on my mind, although heaven can wait, so can the WATE. I have been far to busy over here in Canada, building a website for my brother in law, who is suddenly running for councillar. I hope the people who liked my graveyard again will like the replacement as well....

Because I am completly out of it; here a Chrismas picture for you guys.:loco:

Last edited:

Rawfa

My mother having fun in the field in Portugal :)

A7 + Kit lens

scho

Samyang 24-TS on the A7R. Two shots shifted, about 2 degrees tilt, ISO 100, f/11 on a small tripod. Shooting into sun generated some nasty flare. No lens hood but usually I just use my hand to shade lens and it works, but forgot this time.:(

Click for full size original

Last edited:

MikalWGrass

Re: Fun With Sony _____

A few from a recent swimming triple dual meet. Both shots were taken with the Sony a900 and the mighty ZA 135/1.8 and then heavily cropped. The guy in the white cap won his race and the girls team in the red caps won their relay. Thank you in advance for the likes.

500freemen by mikalgrass, on Flickr

triplerelay2 by mikalgrass, on Flickr

JMaher

Michael,

As always a very nice photo. Every time I see your shots I want a Contax N 24-85 lens, no matter how foolish that is and never-mind it's obviously the photographer and not the lens.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.