The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

The previous image “Tranquillity” was taken handheld at the 16mm end of the Sony 16-35mm FE 1/25th F8 iso50, thanks to the OSS I didn’t need a tripod.

This image is almost the very opposite it was taken (today) about as close as the lens will focus (The glass bowl is only 5 inches high) taken at the 35mm end 0.3 sec F4 iso50.
Thanks to Sergio Lovisolo excellent close up image on the Sony FE 16-35/f4 thread #200, I was encouraged to take another look at the 35mm end wide open...Cheers Barry.

PLEASE SEE
ORIGINAL

dandrewk

A magic house. Look through the window and go inside...

Sony A7, FE16-35 @ 18mm. F9.0

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

My grandson wants to play here. My name is Brooks and want to Wish you all a Very Merry Happy Holiday.

A7r/ ZA 50mm 1.4

biglouis

Whitechapel Waste, Dusk
Sony A7r+Leica Elmar 50/2.8

dandrewk

Whitechapel Waste, Dusk
Sony A7r+Leica Elmar 50/2.8
My mom was born/raised in Whitechapel. Many tales of the colorful vendors of Watney Street. Many more of ducking into the tube to escape Hitler's bombs.

W.Utsch

jaspat3: Very nice shots, you should try to post them bigger!

Michiel Schierbeek

Yes, wonderfull jaspat. I see their url is here on getdpi. Just rightclick on the opened bigger fille and copy/paste into your post.

Barry Haines

Very nice Werner...Glad you are over the man flu with no lasting after effects upon your trigger finger...The 16-35mm is proving to be an excellent lens, the more I use it the more I like it.

Michiel, thanks for earlier.

Taken this afternoon...55mm FE iso1600 F1.8 1/60.

PLEASE SEE
ORIGINAL

Michiel Schierbeek

jaspat it should look like this: Difficult to explain here, because the example is treated like an image, but if you have difficultys send me a PM and I'll try to explain.

You can also use the image icon; paste in there and in advanced mode you can select the image and click on the center icon like in a text editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.