The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Wow, what happened in that third shot? There looks to be chromatic aberrations everywhere! It makes my eyes cross! The rest look great!
Thank you. It is actually moire. All of them have the same sharpening routine but this one turns out to be on a more crunchy side. The strong moire doesn't help either :D. This was taken using the A7s.Mod.

scho

Two from a walk near Buttermilk Falls with the A7r+Cambo Actus+Rodenstock APO-Grandagon 45mm f/4.5. Gorge trail above falls is still closed.:(

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

April 4

April 5

April 6

April 7

All A850 + Sigma 180/3.5 APOMacro

I plan to add more in the coming days as the rest of the story further unfolds.

Barry Haines

Went for a long hike yesterday across Bodmin Moor, where I revisited “King Arthur’s Hall” a megalithic monument of around 4000 years old (Neolithic to early Bronze age) on my way over to Rough Tor (You can just see on the distant horizon) and Garrow Tor (The derelict farmhouse above).
The last time I came over to this part of Bodmin Moor there was absolutely nobody about for miles around!...But because of the new UK TV series “Poldark” which is currently being broadcast, tourists have been flocking to the area in their droves trying to find the old Cornish cottage “Nampara” the home of Ross Poldark.

mbroomfield

Couple more from the 15mm iii Heliar

Outdoor music

Oil tank (lightpainted image from ~6 exposures)

Malina DZ

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Went to Miami Design District last weekend. Didn't see much art around, but luxury shopping center & boutiques instead... Art galleries can't afford any space there, silly me.

Miami Design District

Modern Art

Barry Haines

There once stood a medieval village in Garrow Tor but due to climate change it no longer exists to support itself - Now this is the last remaining standing property in this very desolate area of Bodmin Moor.
No roads or villages for miles around just a very narrow steep rocky dirt track leads to the old farmhouse high up on the moor...It must have been a pretty hard life in those days!
(You can see “Garrow Tor” to the left and “Brown Willy” to the right on the horizon, this is the highest point in Cornwall).

biglouis

I have not used my FE 24-70 since I bought it at a knock-down price from Amazon (and I even got the additional rebate thrown in). My intention was to use it for snaps rather than serious work.

However, I have been using it more lately and I have to say it is growing on me. It is the convenience factor, really. Although it is bulky it weighs next to nothing and it does allow you to frame a shot exactly rather than shoot with the intention of cropping in pp.

Anyway here are two from an outing yesterday in the Hertfordshire countryside.

Status
Not open for further replies.