The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Hi Monty, many thanks.
Once you receive yours I'm sure your doubts will all fade away (+ you will be able to sleep peacefully once again ;) )...It's a great lens that renders beautifully it's hard not to full in love with it...Hope you get it soon, I'm enjoying your images here and on the Nikon thread...It's late here, so I'm off to bed...Cheers for now Barry

I've occasionally suffered from buyers remorse (usually after my wife sees the MCard account) but never for the Distagon. It's so good I enjoy just looking at it!

slickster

I've occasionally suffered from buyers remorse (usually after my wife sees the MCard account) but never for the Distagon. It's so good I enjoy just looking at it!
Thanks Bill

Hope I can lift it to get it out of the box!:D

I left you a private message earlier today... see if I did that right will ya:eek:

Regards, Monty:)

BSEH

No lens test - just a fun with sony :) 7r-16-35 f/4 - finaly some girls who let me take a pic - have to promise not to put on facebook..

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Modern architecture in Antwerp, the new court house (also known as the butterfly palace)

Entrance

Sweep panorama of the entire facade

Both NEX6 + E10-18/4

iiiNelson

I absolutely agree! Hard to choose between the FE55 and the FE35 Distagon, but I think the Distagon has the edge. Although I have the FE24-70 I'm omitting it from my travel kit, taking the 16-35, the FE 35 1.4, FE 55 and the FE 70-200.

Now I'd like a 1.4X teleconverter for the 70-200....
Sort of my ideal travel kit as well... Zooms on the wide and long end and great primes for the middle. I just don't own the 16-35 or 70-200 yet. Probably will add the 70-200 when I sell my 24 Elmar. Waiting on my 25 Batis to ship and want to see if an 18mm is coming for my ultra wide end.

For now though my kit will be 25, 35, 55, 85, and 135 once the Batis is shipped.

scho

One of the wall murals in Ithaca, NY painted by Brazilian Muralist Eder Muniz.
A7r + Leica R 50mm Summicron.

V

Vivek

The CA gets accentuated with HDR.

Bike 2 shot is more nteresting. The docile background folks (who have not moved at all in the 2 photos) give the contrast. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.