The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

Re: Fun with sony A7RII images

A couple of highly dubious, badly exposed and poorly processed photos with the wrong lens (24-70 F4).

This is what happens when you dine with friends, starting in daylight, then after a couple of glasses of wine start to think the light looks nice.
Reminds me of a song that became the anthem of bars/pubs at closing time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-nkLMWDUt4

Replace "girls" with "light" and Bob's your uncle. :ROTFL:

Joe

Quentin_Bargate

This is the view you get through the glass floor panels on one of the walkways in Tower Bridge when bridge is raised to let a tall ship through. The secret (as everyone here will know, but not everyone there appreciated) is to put the camera close enough so the floor dots are thrown out of focus and are invisible in the final shot. This was with the 16-35 F/4 @27mm at F/6.3, cropped.

scho

A few walkabout shots taken with the Leica R 50mm Summicron on the A7RII. Click image for link to original.

Quentin_Bargate

Edd, my middle son, enjoys a stogie after Sunday dinner. A7rII, 90mm Macro G OSS, ISO6400, F/2.8, 1/50 sec

urod

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

A short slideshow: An evening stroll through Corte, the "secret" capital of Corsica.

Please sound on. For fullframe click "Vimeo", thanks.

Sony A7r, FE 55mm, f1,8; 35mm, f2,8

All the best, rod

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Folks we should start to transition our A7RII images into the big A7 thread . This way we start keeping everything in one place. So in a couple days I may just merge it all but want to give everyone a heads up.

Thank You

Jim DE

Saw Quentin's 90mm macro a7rII shots so I figured I would play... took a CG90 and a cheap extension tube set and found the first flowers I could find. Unfortunately the background was rough so I had alter it a bit.... but this was just a playing around type shot.

Think the 70-200 and 90 macro are on my bucket list....

Jim DE

Another a7rII test shot...... 16-35mm handheld at base iso with IBIS on.... Hagley Museum:

Wilmington, Delaware

This tool is a keeper for my needs and wants...... :)

eleanorbrown

Ok....had my brand new Sony A7rII and Zeiss 35mm 1.4 lens in Old Town, Fort Collins, Colorado over the weekend. I'm still stumbling a bit because I read no instructions, immediately just started pushing buttons. Made some mistakes but gradually learning how to best use this awesome camera and lens!! Here are some of my first tries walking through "Old Town" in Fort Collins, CO. Having a blast! Look forward to getting the Batis 25 and 85 at some point also. Files are very smooth and camera does a great job with clouds with smooth detail in highlights. All these shot at iso 100. Eleanor

Knorp

After an absence of almost a year: I'm back!
So let's start with something typical ... :rolleyes:

Barry Haines

After an absence of almost a year: I'm back!
So let's start with something typical ... :rolleyes:
Oh my nearly a year, how the time flies by.
It's lovely to have you back here again Bart!..I for one have missed your beautifully executed colour PP images :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Cheers Barry
PS. We get our fair share of cat pics here so a windmill makes a pleasant change :grin:

Last edited:

Quentin_Bargate

Folks we should start to transition our A7RII images into the big A7 thread . This way we start keeping everything in one place. So in a couple days I may just merge it all but want to give everyone a heads up.

Thank You
Fair enough so long as we don't loose anything, Guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.