The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

I'm with Barry: some kind of tube !
But no clue what's down there at the bottom.

Kind regards.
I slightly cheated Bart (not that I'm certain what it is) :confused: ...I looked at the larger image on Flickr :D
https://www.flickr.com/photos/viramati/20471860489/sizes/k/
I think you could cut these tubes to size to protect your lenses when in your camera bag (very lightweight lens protectors).

^^^A very nice timepiece MrSmith^^^

Here is another one for you all to chew over :)
BTW The Cornish are excluded from playing as it’s way to easy for them :p

This was once a Hotel on the Cornish coast but is now a Care Home...But what is so famous about this area?...The clue is just to the right of the building :)
Cheers Barry

frozenbb

Barry, the site of the first radar station in Britain? I really have no idea.

This is fun!

Barry Haines

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poldhu

The site is famous as the location of Poldhu Wireless Station, Guglielmo Marconi's transmitter for the first transatlantic radio message on 12 December 1901 to his temporary receiving station on Signal Hill, St. John's, Newfoundland.

Doug and Tom....You are both to smart for me...well done...I thought it would take you a little longer to figure it out :cry: :cry: :cry:

Knorp

The site is famous as the location of Poldhu Wireless Station, Guglielmo Marconi's transmitter for the first transatlantic radio message on 12 December 1901 to his temporary receiving station on Signal Hill, St. John's, Newfoundland.

Doug and Tom....You are both to smart for me...well done...I thought it would take you a little longer to figure it out :cry: :cry: :cry:
Barry, really - the internet is your best friend .... :p

MrSmith

Just googled Poldhu and im staying in Mullion later this week and I think I will probably see the old folks home from the B&B I'm staying in. It's going to rain all week so the Marconi museum is going to get a visit.

dandrewk

Just googled Poldhu and im staying in Mullion later this week and I think I will probably see the old folks home from the B&B I'm staying in. It's going to rain all week so the Marconi museum is going to get a visit.
The Cornish coast with turbulent weather. I'd be willing to get drenched for the photographic possibilities.

I wonder, though, if there is yet a custom made raincoat for the A7's.

Barry Haines

Hi MrSmith, yes Mullion Cove is just the other-side of Poldhu and this was taken at Church Cove (Gunwalloe) which is well worth a visit also...Lovely little church there (Church of the Storms) http://www.cornwall-online.co.uk/kerrier/gunwalloe.htm it's where I took the orchid in the font images on the previous page...Enjoy your stay in Cornwall, I hope the weather stays good for you...Cheers Barry

dwood

Do Tom and I win a prize, Barry? :grin: BTW, love the picture!

Barry Haines

Do Tom and I win a prize, Barry? :grin: BTW, love the picture!
Yes you both win jointly the 1st place prize :clap: :clap: :clap:
What that means is that you both go straight to the top of the list for doing the next mystery image :ROTFL:

SamSS

I think this lens permanently glued to the old a7 body + FE90 @ f16, iso-100, 1/200
The Red Sphere

Quentin_Bargate

A few from Cornwall yesterday, all with the A7RII, the first three with the 16-35mm the fourth with the 90mm Macro G OSS and the third also with the 16-35mm near Lesnewth. The first four along the Coastal path in Cornwall, north of Boscastle. Weather was too "nice" for serious photography but a great day for walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.