The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annna T

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

OK, that is it! i am moving in with you!
Spectacular! :)
Mmm are you trying to invite yourself in my home ?

It's often difficult to know to whom you are replying/speaking, because you neither quote the mail, nor use a call at the beginning of yours, but well it could be me here. Because yes, the view from my window is spectacular, although using a longer focal, like here can be very selective and enhance the view. Architecture here is rarely remarkable.

BTW : thank you for the like.

V

Vivek

Mmm are you trying to invite yourself in my home ?

It's often difficult to know to whom you are replying/speaking, because you neither quote the mail, nor use a call at the beginning of yours, but well it could be me here. Because yes, the view from my window is spectacular, although using a longer focal, like here can be very selective and enhance the view. Architecture here is rarely remarkable.

BTW : thank you for the like.
Apologies for being a bit obtuse, Annna.

Again, spectacular! :)

scho

Another kitchen fruit bowl image taken in dim November light. A7r-FS with FE35/2.8+CC1 filter.

Some very impressive picture in this page.

Anna, I'm green with envy. Very nice captures as well.

nsng

The 70-400mm is not a lens I often used. But this guy who was parasailing and doing his acrobatic stunts out in the sea proved to be a good subject. But 400mm was not long enough. I had to crop, probably the fov is around 500mm+. A7R2 w/70-400mm G.

Annna T

Misty blue hour some days ago :

A7rII plus Canon 70-200mm F4 L IS USM and Metabones Smart Adapter v. IV @ 144mm 13 sec. F8.0 ISO 100

_20151125_003i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr

BTW : to all those who wants to come and see in person, they are welcome : I like travelling and exchanging and would be glad to show my place as much as visit and photograph other places.

Rawfa

A7II + LAEA4 + Tamron 90mm 2.8 macro

My first son was born prematurely at 7 month old and had to spend some time in an ICU. The wife and I have spent some of our darkest hours there for 23 days, but we're happy to say that we've had DANIEL home with us for almost 2 month now and we could not be happier...since then he is actually bigger and heavier than some babies who are born 9 month old...so I definitely know what I'm going to be thankful for for in 2015 :D

Annna T

Annna, WOW! Another fabulous image! Stunning! Thanks.
Thank you for the kind words. I like this time of year, because the blue hour comes earlier, when the lights are still on in the office buildings. That makes for a nicer picture than later.

I ought to say that the A7rII sensor gives beautiful night pictures. Plus the noise is very low : in the scene with the moon I forgot to reset the ISO after focusing and all the shots were taken at 3200 ISO, but there was only very unobstrusive fine noise. The DR however would have been better at 100 ISO. I thought no problem I'll redo the picture the day after... but since then it is very cloudy and there is no more moon in sight.

V

Vivek

Rafa, Congratulations to you and your wife!

Happy days ahead! :)

V

Vivek

Misty blue hour some days ago :

A7rII plus Canon 70-200mm F4 L IS USM and Metabones Smart Adapter v. IV @ 144mm 13 sec. F8.0 ISO 100

BTW : to all those who wants to come and see in person, they are welcome : I like travelling and exchanging and would be glad to show my place as much as visit and photograph other places.
You are on a roll! Please keep going! Awesome !

Also, mighty kind. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.