The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all...I have enjoyed the fine work shared in this forum all year. It's been wonderful.

Roy Benson
As others have said before me...Have a great Xmas Roy + to your family and loved ones.
+
I would also just like to say that you have been a wonderful supporter to everybody on this thread...THANK YOU :thumbup:

Jose Viegas

This morning I went out for a walk with my daughters, my A7RII and a Canon FD 50mm 1.4. It's fun to shoot manual, not so many shots when I come back home :D

And I just received an email saying that my Batis 85mm has arrived, I'll receive it next week :clap:

gurtch

Our Christmas Card for this year, in honor of my Father, whom I do not remember. He died at age 29, when I was three. He was a noted LBI Fine Art Photographer, as well as an Electrical Engineer.
Merry Christmas.
Dave in NJ
2015 Gurtcheff XMAS CARD EMAIL SIZE.jpg

PSon

Our Christmas Card for this year, in honor of my Father, whom I do not remember. He died at age 29, when I was three. He was a noted LBI Fine Art Photographer, as well as an Electrical Engineer.
Merry Christmas.
Dave in NJ
View attachment 115271
Merry Christmas Dave and all and a wonderful way to remember him with two great photos.
Best Wishes,
-Son

biglouis

Christmas in Camden Town - Sony A7S+CZ24-70

Carols at the top of Primrose Hill, Christmas Eve

Camden Lock Market

Dear Santa, I love the gift that you brought me (Sony A7RII), but I need a lens to put on it (Loxia 21mm) Thank You!!

Jim DE

Merry Christmas.
Dave in NJ
View attachment 115271
Very nice!!! I know Old Barney very well but from the other side of the inlet ;)

SamSS

I would like to share a couple more samples of the Mitakon 85mm rendering...
Have a very merry Christmas everyone!

DSC01485copy4000

DSC01570copy3300

DSC01549copy2500

V

Vivek

It was a full moon Christmas (shots were taken on 23rd when the skies were clear enough). All the best to everyone!

The Dutch Parliament lit up.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr

The Royal Christmas fair, a choir.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr

Sony A7s, Zony 55/1.8, The Hague

Status
Not open for further replies.