The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel Schierbeek

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Michiel, Enjoying the urban views and buildings series. A bit off topic but can I ask what adapter you use with the 24-85 lens? I know it is autofocus but wondered if you can use it manually as I have long been admiring the results you get with it.
I use an old model - no longer available - adapter from Kipon. It does not support AF but gives all data and on camera diafragma control. There seems to be a new one from Kipon. May be you can PM Scho (Carl). I think in the end he bought the Wringler AF adapter which is not cheap but seems to be very good.
The lenses are great, also the 70-200 I have is very good and an ideal travel kit for me.

f 10

Very nice scene, but Santa up there seems a bit out of place
(and you also have a few dust bunnies)

The picture was taken on January 4. At the time dust and Santa were modern ;)

doug

Anna's Hummingbird with a7II and Leica 280mm f/4 APO-Telyt-R

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Inside the Belgian Royal Greenhouses in Laken (near Brussels)
Every year in spring they open a few weeks for the general public, the rest of the year they're only for the Royal family to enjoy.

A850 + Min 17-35/2.8-4D

Michiel Schierbeek

Thanks Barry, I am not a big fan of the human species :toocool: But you can always find results of human activitys on my pictures.

If you look well you can see a lot of people on this one on top of the cliff in the far distance.

D

Deleted member 7792

Signs of spring. In hindsight, probably should have had the FE 90mm macro.

Joe

D

Deleted member 7792

Another for those patiently waiting for spring to arrive.

Joe

Barry Haines

This is known as the Portwrinkle stack - A cormorant is sitting on the very top of the stack.
This is the third time I have attempted to get to these rocks and today I finally succeeded, it’s only a short 4 mile walk round trip but hard going along the soft sands.
You have to time it just right with regards to the tide times otherwise it’s very easy to get cut off by the sea and trapped against the cliffs; it’s a beautiful uninhabited part of Cornwall.
The large loose boulders are from a landslide...A7RII + 21mm Loxia

Status
Not open for further replies.