The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A7/A7r with old lenses

V

Vivek

Apologies for the subject. Just a test snap from a Hexanon 48mm.

A7r, Konica Hexanon 48mm f/2.

I am in big trouble now. Mounting all these gems properly is going cost me heavily!

gurtch

Apologies for the subject. Just a test snap from a Hexanon 48mm.

A7r, Konica Hexanon 48mm f/2.

I am in big trouble now. Mounting all these gems properly is going cost me heavily!
Keep at it! I enjoy seeing images from old and exotic lenses
Dave

V

Vivek

Thanks, Dave. :) It turns out that mounting the 48/2 Hexanon probably is the easiest to do. I enjoy these lenses for what they can do even on A7r's sensor.

At ~0.8m and f/2.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr

A7r, Hexanon 48/2, f/2

hakkalo

Looks lovely, Hakkalo. Clearly we have different approaches. Should you come across the pond here, drop me a line. I may have some very interesting lenses around that could use a good home. :)

Yashinon 35/1.8, wide open.

A7r, Yashinon 35/1.8, f/1.8
Thanks for your kindness. I love to try different sort of lenses especial those exotic and rare optics.Have you got De Oude Delft made by your country ?:)