The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A7/A7r with old lenses

V

Vivek

Hi Bart, The Hague is an interesting city! Yes (think so as well). :)

V

Vivek

Seb, Unless you plan to use it on an A7S for street and or for infrared (it is superb!), I would suggest that you get the Zony 35/2.8 instead. In case you do buy one of these, make sure that the adapter does not add to the vignetting.

seb

I refuse to buy the 35/2.8. It's too slow. And a 40 would fit into my current lineup (21-28-40-55-85). However, If there would be a 35/2 like on the RX1 I would replace the 28/2 with it.

pegelli

Some more 85 mm close-ups, with an Olympus OM Zuiko 100/2.8 and a Metabones speedbooster (and a 31 mm extension tube between the speedbooster and the lens)

I was pleasantly surprised how well this odd combo worked on an A6000.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Some more 85 mm close-ups, with an Olympus OM Zuiko 100/2.8 and a Metabones speedbooster (and a 31 mm extension tube between the speedbooster and the lens)

I was pleasantly surprised how well this odd combo worked on an A6000.
Fantastic! I must try extension tubes on my 85L. You acheived the creamy bokeh and crisp detail!