The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A7/A7r with old lenses

hakkalo

Hugo Meyer Goerlitz Veraplan 4.5/55mm It were a wideangle lens for the Exakta Junior 4.5x6cm. Now in a Leica 39 screw mount with rangefinder coupling. The separate tube is for using the front cell alone, than I have a 100mm lens with the incredible speed of f/8 This lens is really a rare one, I never saw one before.
View attachment 134550

Can you please post images taken by this rare lens ???:rolleyes:

hakkalo

Voigtlaender vintage Nokton 1.5/50mm and a cut out of the sample. The Nokton were the reference of all f/1.5 lenses for many years. The barrel is mega solid, made of solid brass, designed by A.W.Tronnier. Made of seven elements in five groups. Made for the Voigtlaender Prominent and a few made for Leica Screw Mount M39.

Old Nokton 50/1.5 is my dream lens:thumbs: