The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 32 and 12 special deal

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'm sure everyone saw this by now you can get both lenses for 920 dollars plus shipping. I would want the 12 mm is anyone interested in the 32. I would pay the 520 plus shipping and someone get the 32 for 400 even. If you want to do something like that I can resend the 32 out after it got here. Just need you to give me a Paypal gift of 400.

I'm still thinking about it but let me know it may just push me to do it. Oh Sony E mount obviously. I would probably than sell my 20mm Sony A

Guy Mancuso

Well our dear Cindy Flood and i are going to split this order. Order has been placed

I think others should do the same when deals like this come up. It helps other members and yourself. Now thats teamwork. LOL

Thanks Cindy

Okay now I need to sell my 20mm Sony A. Pm me if interested . i like this lens too

Guy Mancuso

I think the 12mm would be fun on the A6000 for me. 12mm, the 16-50 Dt and my 85 with the Sony adapter i could travel the world and be happy with that combo

Effective 18mm, 24-75, 135

Guy Mancuso

The two lenses showed up today and I tested Cindy's real quick before shipping it off to her but I really like the feel of the 12mm. I think I just found my body cap for the A6000. This is a nice one two punch of a deal and I think they ended it early till the 15th at B&H. So folks might want to jump on it.

Fife

I like the feel and build quality of both. The 12mm is pretty good as well. Threw it on my A7 and I'm pretty satisfied.

Guy Mancuso

Agree they have a really nice well built construction to them and I do like the manual focus they have feel to them. Far to often with any AF lens the manual focus is just horrible. I have to give Zeiss a lot of credit both in the ZA, FE and these little Touit lens have a lot of manual focus feel. This is why I went with the A glass mostly outside of being excellent and having AF is I can manually focus them so well. These are very much like that and like many here we like to manual focus and if a lens is sloppy than to me its just not worth it. Sony was very smart hooking up with Zeiss years ago since I just love the construction and feel of the lenses.