The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the RX100 III

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Ta muchly. Yes they're fun, aren't they.

I did another of Herbies Chippy in Moorland Road, but they need people in the pic to make them work, don't you think. May do a series.

Those were at about 1000ASA, but I have discovered this is how to shoot at 12,800ASA and get noise-free results!!! As per the last two street pics.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Stumbled into this wonderful market just as I was about to leave Vienna. Walked up one side and back down the other, snapping away.
All un-fiddled files, apart from slight cropping here and there. Hope I'm making you hungry:)

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
I'm in the Cafe Einstein.
It's cold outside.
I've come in for a quick snifter.
Notice how Albert has managed to be not only in 2 places at once but also in 2 different phases of his life at once.
He must have been a clever little chappie, you know.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Just what is it about modern life that can make it seem so utterly irresistible.
No 1 in an occasional series.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Stroud shop window. Watercolour mode has 'Laliqued' the glass-ware.

(As an aside, I was christened long, long ago, in 'The Glass Church', google it if interested!)

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
i saw a woman come into this building
and watched her silently mouth the words
oh wow
and i thought
oh yes
do you remember when
once upon a time
they did all this for that
and now that that that has all but disappeared
only this this remains

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
It may have escaped your attention, but since my recent visit to Vienna and the subsequent posting of some pretty pictures on this esteemed forum, Vienna has been voted the best city in the whole wide world in which to live. It would be nice to think that the two events are in some way connected;)

This is the atmospheric Cafe Leopold Hawelka.