The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma 18-35 1.8 zoom for APS

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes it does. Love this lens a lot very sharp , very fast and great for PR type work. Works beautifully with the A77II. I'm going to have a hard time selling it when and if I decide to switch to the A7II and only because I would like to stay FE only. This lens with my Za50 1.4 and ZA 85 1.4 is a awesome combination for wedding and PR work. The 50 is a 75 and 85 is I think a 125 ff equivalent. If you add the 135 1.8 than you really have everything covered with 4 lenses. Good news its cheap to purchase and the vertical grip is very nice and nice clean ISO 1600 files.

Seriously I'm going to have a hard time selling it since its a dream to use in these type of shooting environments and the crop factor is actually welcomed

Hope that answers your PM too. Sorry for my delay as well. My wife is back in the hospital and had surgery yesterday, so I'm pretty tied up. She is doing good but the battle continues for her.

Rawfa

Guys, many thanks for the reply. It DOES answer my doubts.

Very sad to hear about your other half though. I'll root for you guys!