The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Swedish modeling in Rio :D

Rawfa

Sony A7 + Sigma 85mm f1.4 + Canon FD 50mm f1.4 ....first the BW...I'm still processing the color versions

Last edited:

jfirneno

Rawfa:
Congrats on getting such a pretty model to work with you. Your photo style is very bold and different. What is the location you used? It's very attractive as a setting. Is it a botanical garden?

Best regards,
John

Rawfa

Rawfa:
Congrats on getting such a pretty model to work with you. Your photo style is very bold and different. What is the location you used? It's very attractive as a setting. Is it a botanical garden?

Best regards,
John
Hey John, I always process in BW and Color, but I end up only posting my color work. This time I decided to post both...though I used the colored photos on my website...as usual :)

msadat

i am sure you have noticed the weird bokeh on some of the shots. just don look good, my fav is the face only shot.

Rawfa

In my book there nothing like "weird bokeh" as bokeh is absolutely subjective. Actually, I own a Sony 50mm 1.4 and a Canon FD 50mm 1.4 and unless I REALLY need AF, I ALWAYS use the Canon FD EXACTLY because I love the bokeh it produces.