The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony travel the world kit

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I will be travelling in Myanmar in August with my Contax 645, sinar 54 lv back with some lenses (maybe stick to 55 and 120).
Will also take the A7r with the 55/1.8.

But I wonder if I should add a wide angle for the Sony : either the new small 28 or the very different Canon 24 TSE. I have used mainly Alpa SWA for wide and I fear too much distorsion and lack of movement.
But I have never used a TSE lens : is it convenient to use on a sony, can it work handheld (took many pictures handheld with the alpa) ? Thank you for sharing your views.
In Myanmar, I would recommend to bring a relatively large aperture, high quality WA lens for temple interiors (temples are hard to avoid in that country). 20 or 21mm will mostly do it.